• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rabodirect Pro 12 Grand Final 16:45 25/5/13 @ RDS

Just turned this on and pundits hinting at a Leinster bias with the ref. Just wondering if it is true.

Just turned this on and pundits hinting at a Leinster bias with the ref. Just wondering if it is true.

I presume you're watching on bbc?

The ref's made some poor calls for both sides but he's been consistent.

Certainly am. Just made it home from work. Stuck with Jiffy and co on BBC Wales.

Oh right dunno about BBC Wales but BBC N.I. are always hugely biased.

Yellow card for Nacewa in his last game.

This is shaping up to be a great ending. Been a great day to watch.

Excellent work. That's a try. Loads of work from Heaslip today.

EDIT: Henderson and Allen on.

Last edited:
Finally!!!

Fitting end to Joe's 99 game Leinster career. Three Leinster legends leaving us now. Don't know how we'll manage without them.

Also be sad to see Hagan and Conway go.

Commiserations to Ulster.

EDIT: Leinster now Amlin, Rabo and B&I Champions, not bad.

Last edited:
Gotta love Leo just handing the the trophy duties around each week.

Missed it as I was out - but fair play to Leinster and congratulations. It'll just have to be revenge at Ravers next year....

For the 3rd time in 4 years, the best team in the league over 22 games lost a one off final. It's hard on Ulster but I'm sure they'll be back. I think they'll become Ireland's strongest province next season.

Gutted. Really believed we could win this. Congratulations Leinster, didn't see the game but I'm sure it was deserved.

I know there wasn't really anywhere else to host it, but playing at the likely finalists home was a stupid decision. I seriously hope home advantage wasn't the deciding factor in this game

Last edited:
For the 3rd time in 4 years, the best team in the league over 22 games lost a one off final. It's hard on Ulster but I'm sure they'll be back. I think they'll become Ireland's strongest province next season.

Maybe, maybe not. Not sure it will last even if we do...

Snoopy, how do you think Jackson got on? Heard he had a decent outing, wanted to hear your views given you're on the other end of the scale to me in judging him as a rule.

Despite knowing the result, can't wait for it to be on iPlayer...

Jackson was good and his break early in the second half could have lead to a try had he not been horse collared by Nacewa. Elements of his game reminded me of Sexton in how he looked to put others through a gap rather than take too much on himself.

I still think he has a long way to go but he has looked better since the 6 Nations ended. What he needs to do is take on more responsibility himself since Pienaar clearly runs that back line.

Fair enough - and not a lot I'd disagree with in that second line either, feel this season has shown both his strengths and limitations well enough. Here's hoping he continues to grow as you'd expect a lad of his age with his opportunities to do so.

Latest posts