• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Raiders put 40 on Glamour Chook$

A

ak47

:p :bleh!: :D :bravo: :bana:

Well SANZAR its that time again.........it doesnt happen very often, but when it does, its all so sweet

WHAT ABOUT THE MIGHTY RAIDERS!!!!

42-10..................SMASHINGS
:lol2tn:

THE ROOSTERS ARE IN UTTER TURMOIL

THAT BUY OF ANASTA AND HARRISON IS REALLY DOING WONDERS
:lol2tn: :lol2tn:

I HAVENT SEEN THE RAIDERS PUT 40 ON A TEAM IN 3 YEARS

WOODEN SPOON FAVOURITISM OF THE RAIDERS REALLY WAS A MEDIA BEAT UP.................AND U TOOK IT HOOK LINE N SINKER

TILSE HAD A CRACKER ON DEBUT
WEYMAN HAD A GREAT GAME
LEYROYD LAHRS ALSO

THERE OUR 3 BIG YOUNG BOYS..ALL UNDER 24................FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY THEY ALL PLAYED AT THE SAME TIME...AND LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE

:lol:

You know I'd probably have been devestated about a result like this 2 years ago, but I've long since resigned to the fact that our boys are **** this season... Seriously, the Roosters play 10 minutes of good footy a game and then they dissapear for the other 70 minutes! We're f***en useless this year, so I'm just focussing on the Wallabies and checking out the roosters developing players. This year for the NRL I'm going for St's now that the roosters are no chance of making the 8 (in reality) cause a fair few of my mates are Saints fans.

Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 26 2006, 01:54 PM
You know I'd probably have been devestated about a result like this 2 years ago, but I've long since resigned to the fact that our boys are **** this season...
yeah i would have thought as much...same with my roosters mates - back in the closet

I am just flabbergasted coz in contrast to ur boys...i havent seen the raiders put 40 in 80mins in a good couple of seasons

i thought i was dreaming.

try after try after try

it was like the glory days :bravo:

Congratulations.

You trashed a team that lost to the Warriors.

Suppose next your going to brag about giving Englan a hiding in the Union.

Latest posts