• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rainbow Cup R1 games Weekend of April 24, 2021

Is this now Leinster's 4th choice flyhalf and 3rd choice scrumhalf?

Can't remember the last time I saw so many handling errors from Leinster. Munster should be way further ahead.

Ryan not too happy with Archer...

Ref fairly poor here but we motoring well. 1st game of real competition and we going well. Archer deserved yellow in this era but Ryan was on wrong side. Very stop start game though

It's insane I would easily destroy Rory O'Loughlin in a wrestling match if he had to drop to my weight class.

So many players looks like they don't where to be.

Hawkshaw planting before he passes helps the defence so much.

I mean surely Munster can't really suggest that this match can be counted as a win against Leinster, when you consider the 10(?) starters not being there from Leinster.

Then again the Rainbow cup is a step down from the Pro14

Should have easy BP'd them to be fair. Not trying to dunk on the leinster players they hung in really well, but we should be 40 points better. Not sure what the challenge was at the end. A bit disappointed even if we didn't let them really fire a shot. They were very weak, but a few players showed well at the same time.

At least most the lads who'll feature heavily next week looked good. Barely worth watching though.
A big worry is though all Leinster lads (well alot) who will feature next week did the warm up and seemed lacklustre from what I seen of them. Maybe that means nothing next week but is a bit of worry. For once I think Lions selection works to Leinsters advantage though and they win next week in tight game

I mean surely Munster can't really suggest that this match can be counted as a win against Leinster, when you consider the 10(?) starters not being there from Leinster.

Then again the Rainbow cup is a step down from the Pro14
This is a step up on Champions Cup. And Leinster were missing 16 internationals but as I said earlier in week never mind those cheap excuses.
We were missing RG Synman who is greater than all 16 of their internationals

Latest posts