• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rainbow Cup R2 games Weekend of May 1, 2021

Man, I have to say, I really don't like this Captain's Challenge thing.

Seems like teams are abusing this, just to harvest yellow cards for the most marginist of calls.

The Bulls vs. Stormers game was a prime example of that. Both teams used the captain's challenge to point out incidents where players could get yellow cards, to get an advantage on the field.

Absolutely hate this...

Man, I have to say, I really don't like this Captain's Challenge thing.

Seems like teams are abusing this, just to harvest yellow cards for the most marginist of calls.

The Bulls vs. Stormers game was a prime example of that. Both teams used the captain's challenge to point out incidents where players could get yellow cards, to get an advantage on the field.

Absolutely hate this...
I agree, it is starting to feel like n petty party with some of these challenges. I like the idea behind the system but feel they need to place some kind of restriction to keep these petty challenges out.

I am excited for this weekends Bulls vs Sharks game. In a news24 article the Sharks coach mentioned that they had the most players at the Springbok camps I wonder if the bulk of the Bok team will be from the Sharks then. I guess call ups will come the way of

Ox
Du Toit
Dylan Richardson I hope
Kolisi sadly
Notshe I hope
Bosch I think.. third option #10
Am
Nkosi
Fassi a must

Latest posts