• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Random Thought Thread

M

M Two One

This thread is where people can write what is on their mind and have short or lengthy discussions on things that do not deserve a dedicated thread. For instance, just putting down a couple of sentences about what's new, etc.

If you're replying to someone be sure to always quote the member you're replying to in order to avoid confusion for others. Finally, keep discussions with only one other member from cluttering the thread by taking it to Private Messaging?

So, I'll start it off.

I was nearly killed driving home tonight. I was on Route 30 heading east (dark as hell) when all of a sudden two deer come out onto the road. I missed the first one, but the second smashed the front of my car. Thankfully I swerved enough that the ******* flung into the air like 10 feet doing cartwheels instead of hitting the windshield and/or possibly killing my wife and myself. What a messed up evening after a long day at work.

This thread is where people can write what is on their mind and have short or lengthy discussions on things that do not deserve a dedicated thread. For instance, just putting down a couple of sentences about what's new, etc.

If you're replying to someone be sure to always quote the member you're replying to in order to avoid confusion for others. Finally, keep discussions with only one other member from cluttering the thread by taking it to Private Messaging?

So, I'll start it off.

I was nearly killed driving home tonight. I was on Route 30 heading east (dark as hell) when all of a sudden two deer come out onto the road. I missed the first one, but the second smashed the front of my car. Thankfully I swerved enough that the ******* flung into the air like 10 feet doing cartwheels instead of hitting the windshield and/or possibly killing my wife and myself. What a messed up evening after a long day at work.
[/b]

Man, that's messed up. It's good to know you and your wife are ok. The other day I nearly smashed my car against a minivan with a family inside. At the moment I didn't care about my car, but the family I was about to throw off a cliff. The good thing was that I steered fast and hard enough to get my car behind the van and ended on the sidewalk.

Latest posts