• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rapid Rugby including Western Force and Asia-Pacific teams to be kickstarted in early 2019

Where's the match? It was supposed to start twelve minutes ago. :confused: Reminds me of last year which was Rapid Rugby's test season, they had all sorts of broadcast mix ups.

Note: Fijian Latui v China Lions has been delayed until 6.40pm (Local time).

Ummm...Unknown reason for 30min delay.

Note: Fijian Latui v China Lions has been delayed until 6.40pm (Local time).

Ummm...Unknown reason for 30min delay.

Thank you for letting me know. I'm in San Diego, and it's getting close to midnight here. o_O

I just checked the Global Rapid Rugby website and it say's the stream has been delayed due to cyclonic weather in Fiji.

10-10 at halftime on a wet pitch with a slippery ball. Good game so far, considering the conditions.

China Lions win it 29-22. The clock ran out before the Fijian Latui player crossed the try line, which is one of the differences between Rapid Rugby and regular rugby union. Congratulations Lions!

China Lions win it 29-22. The clock ran out before the Fijian Latui player crossed the try line, which is one of the differences between Rapid Rugby and regular rugby union. Congratulations Lions!
Manuma leads 18-17 at halftime
Close results between these teams is good for the league

Global Rapid Rugby has just shut down all operations until further notice due to the coronavirus pandemic. I think we all knew this announcement was coming.

Latest posts