• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ratu? Randwick or Palmyra?

C

Caledfwlch

This Ratu bloke who plays for Randiwck now. Did he use to play for Palmyra?

[/b]
Yes, he didn't get his contract renewed with the Force though....he played in last years ARC but was carrying an injury and then sat out the season injured after about the second game....it was intense the excitement of the crowd whenever the ball got remotely near 'Jonah', hopefully we can steal him back again now he has hit some good form. :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Yes, he didn't get his contract renewed with the Force though....he played in last years ARC but was carrying an injury and then sat out the season injured after about the second game....it was intense the excitement of the crowd whenever the ball got remotely near 'Jonah', hopefully we can steal him back again now he has hit some good form. :D [/b][/quote]

Watched him at the SCC 7s for the past 2 years. He really is one hell of a big unit. So he's playing for Randwick now? And chasing a professional contract?

Which ARC team did he play for?

Which ARC team did he play for?
[/b]
Perth Spirit...but as I said, he was carrying an injurty for the first two weeks or so and eventually injured himself so he really didn't do anything in the ARC at all....

So just to clarify... He didn't play at all? Was thinking of looking for some footage as I've only ever seen him play 7s, and he was really impressive.

So just to clarify... He didn't play at all? Was thinking of looking for some footage as I've only ever seen him play 7s, and he was really impressive.[/b]
He played I think about one match but seemed unimpressive, I have since learnt he was carrying an injury...I don't think he played after that....the game that he did play he only got one or two touches and seemed hesitant to run it up.

There should be some Shute Shield clips somewhere....

Just browsed youtube, couldn't find any. So whats the future in store for him now?

Just browsed youtube, couldn't find any. So whats the future in store for him now?
[/b]
Who knows, now he is in NSW they will no doubt laud him to be the best thing since sliced bread...but he should be playing at the U 20 championships I think so we'll see then..

Latest posts