• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - Wales vs France 17/03/2012 - 14:45

robin99;489727[B said:
]As much as I'd like the welsh to slip up and let England take it[/B], I think the fact that they've been playing consistently well and are at the Millennium Stadium make them the favourites. The Welsh by 12.

that would have to be one muthaf***ing banana skin!

I think Wales will win convincingly. But I don't know, i feel if the French are in the mood with nothing to lose. It could be a long day.

Im just tired of reading all this talks by the Welsh players (particularly Priestland) saying how we must improve, but they never do. If we win we will not be great as claimed by some people, because we won 3 slams in 8 years; the same as the 70's. People fail to understand that the 70's team not only won 3 slams, they won the championship for something like 7/8 years in a decade. Now that's impressive.

I think Wales are a good side, but until we beat the cuzzy All Blicks, we are not great.

Prediction: Wales 32 - Alan Rolland's XV 13

Last edited:
People like TF-B up there is the main reason why I want Wales to lose this match. If you can hold on to a completely valid refereeing decision that may or may not have changed the course of a match that happened 6 months ago you have to be impressively annoying. I know it's only the very impressionable Welsh tabloid readers but still.

France bossing the choke tackle - have they employed POC as their new defence coach?

Joubert going well so far, though I don't many Welsh fans would agree ;)

and as I say that Cuthbert scores a great individual try.

Nice to see Wales have named their slow ball pattern after Munster.

This games been really disappointing as well.
France just looking to kick everything, and Mike Philips is doing my head in.
Rest of the Welsh team (bar Faletau) are looking good though. Priestland getting back to good form, and Lydiate absolutely everywhere.

Nice first half for Wales lol. Strong performances in many categories.
Good luck for part 2...

Warburton has been replaced by Ryan Jones due to a shoulder injury.

Warburton off at halftime for Ryan Jones.
That's a blow for Wales. Jones has been on good form this Six Nations, but he's no 7. If they thought Warburton might not last then they should have put Tipuric on the bench.
I thought Warburton had a very quiet game in the first half, so have to question whether he was fit to play at all.

People like TF-B up there is the main reason why I want Wales to lose this match. If you can hold on to a completely valid refereeing decision that may or may not have changed the course of a match that happened 6 months ago you have to be impressively annoying. I know it's only the very impressionable Welsh tabloid readers but still.

Actually Toby Faletau-Jones said he agreed with the red before.

Jonathan Davies what a prick as a commentator...France has no right to kick a ball without any little laugh....

great match apart a one sided referee on some occasions

Latest posts