• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC and his posing as an American

O

O'Rothlain

What's up with RC and his new "American Identity"? Yes, we all know I've let my TRF flag fly as Manx, and Vatican and a few others, but I have 8 years of George W. Bush's amazing International Relations to thank for my wanting to claim a country other than my own.
What has Wales done for him to dream of foreign shores? I say NOTHING! And as a secret American, I shall not stand for it. Pistols on the lawn at dawn. If you don't show, you're a coward!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Jan 11 2010, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It's him dressing up as a fit babe that worries me.[/b]
Yes, the crossdressing too.
All I can say is dawn is rapidly approaching here in the US, and I've yet to see high nor low of Mr. RC. I think he has succombed to cowardess and will not duel me as he has been challenged.
rron976l.jpg

What the f***?!

Ok, what am i fighting for?
Your country is more than happy to give me a visa whenever i want it, so ive no problem in getting into the country for work.
Plus, the girls from the land of dragons and leeks just dont find my accent amazing!
AND...you dont see me pulling any Hooters girls over here, do you? Thats a completely different story in Amarillo, Texas, however!!!

God bless the land of the half-price! (see what i did there? The dollar is much weaker than the pound, so to me, everything is half price. :D )

And youre having a go at me for assuming duel nationalities?
I only see f***ing green when you post, to be sure, to be sure!

At least his eyebrows match his haircoulour (I assume, it's kinda hard to tell).

I was here waiting with my Smith and Weston and there was no sign of O'Ro.
I guess that means america is mine.

Now then, time to jack up the tax...especially for tea!!!

I have to back RC's point regarding Hooters. When I went to a Hooters at the hotel in <strike>Henderson</strike> Las Vegas, I spent about 30 minutes ordering my food due to me staring, nodding and saying "quite...indeed...splendid...quite...indeed..." on loop.

Mite is totally going to change the picture in his post and make you look quite silly!

Wait for it, 3....2....1.....

You weren't there with your pistolero at dawn. Late in the game my boy.
I've given my reasons for flying different flags, and maybe you have a point.
A smart bussiness man would bring Hooters to the UK & Ireland. God Bless them and their hot wings.
Here in Dallas we have several resturaunts with a similar theme:
Bone Daddy's
Twin Peaks

...and obviously, HOOTERS!
Maybe this is the one thing we do well here.

And true, Feicarsinn, the carpets match the drapes...ha ha...well, in this case eyebrows.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jan 12 2010, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A smart bussiness man would bring Hooters to the UK & Ireland. God Bless them and their hot wings.[/b]
We have hooters here, they just try and make it more about the food/drink, and less about staring at boobs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 12 2010, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jan 12 2010, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A smart bussiness man would bring Hooters to the UK & Ireland. God Bless them and their hot wings.[/b]
We have hooters here, they just try and make it more about the food/drink, and less about staring at boobs
[/b][/quote]
So, you're saying they f___ed up the business model then?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jan 12 2010, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Jan 12 2010, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Jan 12 2010, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
So, you're saying they f___ed up the business model then?
[/b][/quote]

Sounds par for course in this country.

Yeah, the girls are pretty much flat chested in the UK Hooters...so it doesnt count.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Texan Matt the pretend American @ Jan 12 2010, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, the girls are pretty much flat chested in the UK Hooters...so it doesnt count.[/b]

I now know why you came to our shores.
Although your men's mags promote much, much healthier looking girls than ours. Shame you can't get the Lucy Pinders and Sophie Howards of Britain into Hooters...

O'Roth, well done hoisting the bayonet of truth along our border. i've got my musket over here.
and what's left of my drink will have to be for breakfast.

now, i can't help but think that if a man (welsh, or fully developed) chooses to beguile themselves like a minx with strategic stars and a landing stripe,
that they are providing a service. afterall, where would our great nation be without trannies?
poorer, that's for certain. and with even worse films being produced.

is it wrong to pose as an American? probably.
but that's what makes us great. no matter how stupid we may be or become, our coattails will be yanked, tugged, and lovingly rubbed.

plus, Benjamin Franklin posed as an American, as he was 4/7's alien.

so, until we open a history book and find an example of an empire that lasted forever,
i issue this call:

stay the hell away,
or come and get naked.

Latest posts