• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rc gameplay v rwc 2011 gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinster+

Academy Player
Hi. Just saw the RC gameplay trailer for the 10th time and I just wanted to bring up a discussion about the gameplay seen in RWC sand the gameplay seen in the RC gameplay trailer. Personally the RWC trailer looked liked Rugby 08 in HD. Many people defended it saying that we haven't played it yet or the RC trailer (No. 1) didn't show any gameplay but now these people have been proven wrong. What's your opinion??????? Here is the link on YouTube: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=IE#/watch?v=MaNvLV9Je1E

We haven't seen a gameplay video of RWC yet so you can't compare until the demo is out, and even then you can't really as you won't have played both

Really, this thread can't have a proper discussion until both games have been released (as I believe RC aren't releasing a demo) - So we should all come back in early September ;)

I have not seen any RWC 2011 gameplay. I have seen a lot of tackle- and try-animations.

Your link is irrelevant.

Edited post entirely. Just saw RC gameplay trailer. Great trailer, game looks good.

Only negatives I can see were:

Defence was poorly lined up many times (please tell me it was on easy or normal).

The game looked like it was running maybe 2-3% slow. Not much, just a tiny bit.

Not enough side-cam clips, but they looked great.

Other than that, it knocks it out of the park! Wonderful stuff!

^^ have you not seen the RC gameplay vid, that will give you some insight into the actual gamplay funnily enough.

^^ have you not seen the RC gameplay vid, that will give you some insight into the actual gamplay funnily enough.

No, I very obviously hadn't seen it. It was released today (yes I know, I'm sooooo behind the times) and but not streamed live into the brains of every human on the planet unfortunately. I've heard about it and seen it now. My post is edited. :D

Oooh, if you have any insight on how this might be done please PM me.

It's be a handy tool, but may be misused by some. I'm sure you wouldn't abuse such cutting edge technology though would you? :D

The trailer was intended as a promotion for the game and it had many clips of gameplay. I'm sure that RWC will be much better than the trailer but it still as to be seen. RC will be great

As I have confirmed before, the first Rugby Challenge trailer had over 40 clips of gameplay.
I no dat I was saying dat people who were using an excuse dat RC was being built up to b too good because of d trailer were saying dat it had no gameplay. Obviously it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts