• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC2006 on Play.com Top Sellers

R

raziel_eire

it looks like RC2006 has reached the dizzying heights of No. 3 in the Play.com Top Sellers list

(Los, this is not an attempt to boost its popularity or give it a better appearance too others, or con people etc - its an observation; just thought I'd mention that before you pounce)
<

... I certaintly wasn't expecting it to register on the radar at all, but seeing as Play.com offer the best deal with free delivery, cheaper price (NH) then its hardly too surprising

Fully expect R06 to burst through at No. 1 pretty soon though, well, as soon as people/consumers start to believe in the release date actually being next week (10th)

...it'll not be for me tho, well not from Play anyways - can't stand that uk cover - even at a decent price of £30 ... It'll be â'¬60 with the Eire cover for me

rc2006 will probably number 1 in ireland. Sports game of a decent calibre always do.

Not so sure tho cavan...

its release to to the main public will probably be very quiet, EA's game tho will have designated stands at the door front of stores with the cover image cut-out enticing onlookers

People will hold out the extra 7 days as its a recognized brand ...it'll blaze a trail as and from next week

Yeah. I use GPStore. They've had flashing ads an articles on Rugby 2006 for several weeks. RC06 got on the front page yesterday as a recently released ***le, and has had one article about how the release date had changed.

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 3 2006, 10:02 AM
(Los, this is not an attempt to boost its popularity or give it a better appearance too others, or con people etc - its an observation; just thought I'd mention that before you pounce)
<
Bad move Raziel. He will halve your sales.

Latest posts