• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rc2006 Out For Xmas?

L

locksley

My sources tell me that the wheels are in motion for a release BEFORE this christmas.

Fingers crossed!
<

RL2 & RC2006 in one month!

Originally posted by locksley@Nov 18 2005, 10:33 PM
My sources tell me that the wheels are in motion for a release BEFORE this christmas.

Fingers crossed!
<

RL2 & RC2006 in one month!
Great news, thanks for the info Locks!

If this materializes I will be stoked big time man it is killing me all this waiting!!! Dam I love playing , watching and rugby games.

AAAHHH and this Saturday is a day made in heaven England Vs NZ, SA vs Welsh, Ireland Vs OZ!!!! Followed by me playing on Sunday and the Missus is abroad
<

hell yea i'm looking more forward to this game than RL2, i'm still getting both but if i could only choose 1 i'd choose to wait for RC2006.. but yea fingers crossed!!!

Originally posted by paddyknight@Nov 19 2005, 04:47 AM
im pleased your clarified with 'this' christmas!
<
haha

that should have been in the sidhe forum
<
<

this is agonisingly painfull due to the fact that this game is awesome and nobody knows the exact date of its release!
WHY DO YOU MOCK US GOD? WHY!

When you say god do you mean hip or actually the big man upstairs. I think the release is even beyond the real god's control.

Please god give us a sign?

Trev has mentioned the first 2 weeks of december being likely release time for rc2006. imagine if rc2006 and rl2 release in the same week or on the same day.

Latest posts