RC3 Database Editing Tool v3

Fasolin

Academy Player
Country Flag
Belarus
Club or Nation
Ireland
Hi All!

Bring to your attention means editing tool for the RC3 database.
This is a new version of the good old Rugby Editor v2.5, adapted to the new database format.

http://rgho.st/6yMLFfY74

It allows you to export data about the players in the * .xml files, and after then edited, import back to the database.

For example, there is based on the Vanilla Mod DB file with the right squad for Russia, created with this tool. (the roster is relevant at the time of the recent match against Georgia)

http://rgho.st/8yslZWsmP

The program itself is written in VC ++ (MFC). Those who wish can deliver the source code.

It is planned to further develop and improve, if someone suddenly interested.

REv3.jpg

Thank you for attention!

Wow all my congratulations Fasolin.
Is it possible to use software to export players db after RC2 to import them into the db RC3?

2 Ideas. It will be good to have a table of all the real faces in RC series, since faces from RC 1 & 2 are in RC3.

I would like to know how to edit the championships .. .which have to modify file and what program

Hello Fasolin.

First of all thank you for this program.

Here are some development proposals:
- Can you activate the right click?
- Can you activate the copy options, cut and paste?
- Is it possible to add the option to duplicate?
- Is it possible to add new players (new line)?

Finally it would be possible to have the same software but with the teams.

Another thing, the "find" is not working.

Again thank you for this software and good luck for development.

This is a virus.

No this is wrong, this is not a virus. The software works very well.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• RUGBY EDITOR 1.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 1.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 470
  • RUGBY EDITOR 2.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 2.png
    68 KB · Views: 467
  • RUGBY EDITOR 3.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 3.png
    801.6 KB · Views: 465
  • RUGBY EDITOR 4.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 4.png
    969.2 KB · Views: 463
  • RUGBY EDITOR 5.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 5.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 459
  • RUGBY EDITOR 6.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 6.png
    265 KB · Views: 456
  • RUGBY EDITOR 7.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 7.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 463
  • RUGBY EDITOR 8.png
    RUGBY EDITOR 8.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 462
Wow all my congratulations Fasolin.
Is it possible to use software to export players db after RC2 to import them into the db RC3?

Theoretically - yes. However, in different versions of RC are different length of the data structure for player, and missing data somehow have to find. In general, if think about the conversion process - that such a possibility can be done

- - - Updated - - -

2 Ideas. It will be good to have a table of all the real faces in RC series, since faces from RC 1 & 2 are in RC3.

Faces and other attributes in DB is a numeric links to a graphical files in huge .pak file. I'm not fully decrypt player structure, but, if it was done - transfer the faces attribytes is possible.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to know how to edit the championships .. .which have to modify file and what program

I'm found in db tables for countries, teams and players - that is was interesting me. I believe that decrypting an edition of competitions table are possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Fasolin.
First of all thank you for this program.
Here are some development proposals:
- Can you activate the right click?

Of course, this is in the plans. Just on all at once is not enough time :)

- Can you activate the copy options, cut and paste?

I'll try to do

- Is it possible to add the option to duplicate?
- Is it possible to add new players (new line)?

There may be difficulties with the integrity of the file. I, to be honest, nothing to check the results right now. I find a way to check whether it is possible to add across PE - accomplish your goal.

Finally it would be possible to have the same software but with the teams.

Country data structure found and deciphered the most part - to edit the list of countries and teams also have plans.

Another thing, the "find" is not working.

Strange. I have this function to work. Maybe try to explicitly select the column for the search - by the name I was looking for exactly. However, I test again.

Again thank you for this software and good luck for development.

Always glad to help the community of my modest work :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is a virus.

As they say in our country: "For such words be answered!"PS: In order to avoid such collisions were told that the desired program source code available.

bonjour , avez vous les données des joueurs français correspondant à leurs ID et comment ouvrir la database du rugby challenge 2 pour avoir accès au noms et compétences afin de les modifiers dans la db du ruby challenge 3 ? merci

Hello, do you have the data of the french players corresponding to their ID and how to open the database of rugby challenge 2 to access the names and expertise to the modifiers in the db of the challenge 3 ruby? Thank you

hello, have you updated the software for the search function and changes to the file ? thank you

the software itself is not a virus, however the site used to host the software contains malware. perhaps the author can host it elsewhere on a more trustworthy site.

my virus scanner picked up that the site is trying to execute this javascript. you may have been infected if this was allowed to get through your virus scanner.

attachment.php

be warned​

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

OK so when I run the program, my virus scanner picks this up

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
the software itself is not a virus, however the site used to host the software contains malware.
attachment.php

I would be grateful if someone will offer less annoying and free sharing. I use it only by force of habit, especially no one complained, and the reason why change the habit arose.​

New version

Pick up a little bit of free time, I made a number of improvements program.

While that is placed on the former hosting:

http://rgho.st/8h4hlz8yM

Changes:

1. It is a batch import mode in the folder with the replacement for the ID. This mode is useful when working with the teams - I laid out the players files for one team in the folder structure.

2. The popup menu is enabled. At the moment, item Add work for inserting new player in the end of table. Functionality for other menu items is under construction.

REv31.jpg

In the near future to answer the accumulated letters and requests.

I apologize to everyone who been waiting for answers. Alas, the main job increased load of spare time was reduced this month. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Information for those who are unable to run the program. You must use the MS redistributable package VCRedist 2005 (vcredist_x86_sp1_ENG.exe). It can be found on Microsoft's site (not sure if allowed to give a link to it here)

Usually, this package is already underway with various programs and drivers, and put him in addition there is no need. But sometimes there are opposite cases: as a rule, is the case of freshly Windows XP.

Fasolin thank you, I used your previous version to import all the players in the same db, but now with this new version need to create players via the publisher of the game.
This will save me a lot of time, thank you ;)

Merci Fasolin, j'utilisais ta version précédente pour importer tous les joueurs dans une même db, mais là avec cette nouvelle version plus besoin de créer de joueurs via l'éditeur du jeu.
Cela va me faire gagner beaucoup de temps, merci ;)

Hi Fasolin, I really want to use this editor for RC3 but I'm concerned about the virus warnings.

I'm not accusing you of creating malware but perhaps the site attaches malware to file that people like you upload and the malware gets distributed when we download and run it.

Can I please have the sourcecode, I will check this to make sure there is nothing sinister and recompile it. Have you heard of dropbox? you should be able to upload it to your free dropbox account and share a link with us.

I'm concerned that if you have run this program and your virus scanner has not picked anything up, your system may be infected. I use Avast free anti virus so perhaps you can install that and run a full system scan.

Hi InsaneAsylum, I also had the same problem.
I managed to download the software via my Kaspersky antivirus.
I analyzed and he said there was no threat. I send you a link in MP.

Salut InsaneAsylum, j'avais aussi le même problème.
J'ai réussi à télécharger le logiciel via mon antivirus kaspersky.
Je l'ai analysé et il m'a dit qu'il y avait aucune menace. Je t'envoie un lien en MP.

OK so RugbyFrench sent me a link to the program hosted on mega.co.nz

This downloaded fine and worked without triggering the virus scanner - so it's likely to be the hosting site Fasolin used was injecting malware into the files when you download them.

Happy to say the editor works - Good job Fasolin. I edited one of my "be a pro" players to 90+ :D so much easier to earn national selection now hahaha

Latest posts