• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 First thoughts

Thanks guys for your thoughts and observations.

I've been a massive fan of the RC series in the past but I'm finding it difficult to get into this one. Partially because I've been playing rugby league live 3 (please forgive me).

One thing that is bugging me ATM is the passes from one side of the ruck to the other. Through the other players. Just a little annoying. Anyone have a fix for that one?

Also in be a pro mode I'm finding the tackling very slow and/or unresponsive.

Hopefully they'll patch it and continue to make more improvements. I'm going to keep going with it. Would love to hear your settings to make the gameplay more free flowing.

Tackling gets more responsive as your stat increases I have a winger who's rated 96 right now and his tackling is a lot more responsive than my Flanker rated 73

I've started a Be a pro career and after being frustrated early I am really enjoying it. I have a glitch which messes with my progress stats (see glitch thread) which is a bit annoying because it is hard to follow.
Once i learnt that you really need to play in a different style to the usual game mode be a pro has been fun. Wish the progress to becoming a goal kicker was quicker. Only half way there after two full seasons despite good kicking stats and team kickers who are missing from in front.

I've started a Be a pro career and after being frustrated early I am really enjoying it. I have a glitch which messes with my progress stats (see glitch thread) which is a bit annoying because it is hard to follow.
Once i learnt that you really need to play in a different style to the usual game mode be a pro has been fun. Wish the progress to becoming a goal kicker was quicker. Only half way there after two full seasons despite good kicking stats and team kickers who are missing from in front.

I got to Goal Kicker and Play kicker on my winger in one season of NRC just by kicking a heap of drop goals.

Thanks guys. Yeah after a bit of perseverance with be a pro my stats are getting better and I'm enjoying it more. Still get annoyed by the tackling eg missed tackles and slow response but enjoying it all the same.

Latest posts