Not Mike Brown's Sock

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Harlequins
Hi All,

As you know, we are working hard on getting a working DB for you all and it will take a while to release in full.

HOWEVER, we are releasing an ALPHA version so that you all stay updated and any more bugs can be found although you may not be interested in these two leagues specifically, it would be helpful if you could use it anyway so that we can find any more bugs in the game.

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xa1gmgakkjmg697/custom2015120117.db

Please note that this is only the MLR and Aviva Premiership. If there is any glaring mistakes, please let us know and we will fix them.

Again, if anyone wants to help, just DM any of me, Matt, Christan or Rudolph. Frans if you have any editor trouble :)

Let us know of any crashes and we all hope you enjoy!

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask

Est ce la même database que celle du MegaPatch? J'ai regardé ce n'est pas identique... même pas les vrais noms des stades.... les third kits Top4 sont en custom et nom comme dans le MegaPatch...

Vous faites une database totalement différente? Va y avoir des soucis concernant certaines choses avec le MegaPatch.

Ou bien vous faites la même database mais vous n'avez pas encore fait les stades etc??? Ça prend que quelques minutes à faire au moins les noms des stades et changer le nom des third kits vous savez.

Je vais regarder les noms des compétitions voir si elles sont identiques au MegaPatch... on nous a dit que ce serait la même database mais sans bug bien que je suis certain que des bugs resteront.

La MLR sérieux......

Information à tous, ne faites pas de carrières car vous devrez repartir de zéro à chaques sorties de la database pour bénéficier des effectifs mis à jour.

Bravo quand même pour vos efforts

Est ce la même database que celle du MegaPatch? J'ai regardé ce n'est pas identique... même pas les vrais noms des stades.... les third kits Top4 sont en custom et nom comme dans le MegaPatch...

Vous faites une database totalement différente? Va y avoir des soucis concernant certaines choses avec le MegaPatch.

Ou bien vous faites la même database mais vous n'avez pas encore fait les stades etc??? Ça prend que quelques minutes à faire au moins les noms des stades et changer le nom des third kits vous savez.

Je vais regarder les noms des compétitions voir si elles sont identiques au MegaPatch... on nous a dit que ce serait la même database mais sans bug bien que je suis certain que des bugs resteront.

La MLR sérieux......

Information à tous, ne faites pas de carrières car vous devrez repartir de zéro à chaques sorties de la database pour bénéficier des effectifs mis à jour.

Bravo quand même pour vos efforts
Thanks! Yes we are using many players from MegaPatch, but are transferring them into a clean DB so that we can deal with bugs.

We found some already and have fixed them! :)

As was said, this is an alpha and only features Aviva and MLR, other features will follow.

En clair le MegaPatch ne sert plus à rien vu que vous faites une nouvelle database sans respecter les noms des compétitions, ni le noms des maillots third.... Il avait été dit que cela serait respecté mais je vois que non.... Rudolph avait dit cela mais son avis à changé

Tout ce travail sur le MegaPatch pour en arriver à le mettre aux oubliettes.... Désolé mon ami Supersup:(:(:(:( Nous nous sommes voilés la face sur toute la ligne.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sincèrement bonne chance à vous.:D

It's just an alpha, we are going through the database line by line to ensure that we get all the bugs out so that we have stability. I don't really have a big picture look at what's going on as far the database is concerned I only really know my little part of it, but I do know that Rudolph will keep his promises to the best of his ability. So please just be patient with us we are doing the very best that we can.

It's just an alpha, we are going through the database line by line to ensure that we get all the bugs out so that we have stability. I don't really have a big picture look at what's going on as far the database is concerned I only really know my little part of it, but I do know that Rudolph will keep his promises to the best of his ability. So please just be patient with us we are doing the very best that we can.
Cool, can't wait!

In the database of the Mega patch, the game closes when in the mode "Be a pro " We finish the first season. Now my question is the following, in this database that you uploaded, you solved this problem? @noah_jo

I want to clarify that probe two databases (one is what I just named and another is a upload of @Cristian) and with the Cristian DB directly I can not play the mode "Ser un pro ". Could anyone really fix this?

Right now, we have finished the Aviva and MLR. We are over halfway through the Pro14 and Top 14 and are starting Super Rugby and as far as I know, there are no crashes so all is looking good!:)

For those of you who are wonder how far the new db are here is a link

I have also added Colossss and Marius faces. so if you see a white face you will need to download the correct files

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4irr6t983ek3y7b/custom2015120117.rar

Aviva 100%
Super Rugby 45%
Top 14 60%
Pro d2 0%
Guinness 85%
Mitre 10 NRC Currie cup 0%
Internationals 50%
7's = 10%
MRL = 100%

For those of you who are wonder how far the new db are here is a link

I have also added Colossss and Marius faces. so if you see a white face you will need to download the correct files

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4irr6t983ek3y7b/custom2015120117.rar

Aviva 100%
Super Rugby 45%
Top 14 60%
Pro d2 0%
Guinness 85%
Mitre 10 NRC Currie cup 0%
Internationals 50%
7's = 10%
MRL = 100%
Great job! Hope you'll include faces skins and everything all together in a new patch!

Little bit of a hitch, super rugby bugged it out, so we lost about a week's work unfortunately, but still going strong overall and working to find exactly what it is that causes the be a pro and career issues.:)

Little bit of a hitch, super rugby bugged it out, so we lost about a week's work unfortunately, but still going strong overall and working to find exactly what it is that causes the be a pro and career issues.:)

Oh that is a bummer, sorry to hear about it! Good luck with finding a fix

Hi buds!
Found another little bug in the megapatch: when Spain sevens Player n. 5 scores doesn't appear his real name but "Austin 4 placeholder "

If I'm not mistaken, thats a pretty old database. It's been a while since I've been able to work on anything as my wife has been in the hospital for a while and I haven't had much contact with anyone in the team.

With regard to World Series Rugby competition, are you going to include Western Force in your database?
And thank you for your present effort to update the rosters.

With regard to World Series Rugby competition, are you going to include Western Force in your database?
And thank you for your present effort to update the rosters.
Unfortunately we've had some issues with SH in the past couple days, so are going to focus on NH for a bit, but if everything goes to plan, all will be done

We have all the teams individually, but when we put them together it crashes in career, so we are working to fix it... Can't give you a time scale unfortunately
Did you manage to find a fix?

Latest posts