• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Fixed DB Alpha!

Did you manage to find a fix?
Unfortunately not yet, all of us involved are super busy at the moment and haven't been able to dedicate as much time as we first did.
I spoke to the developers a few weeks ago and they refused to help, so I'm assuming they don't know how to fix it either.
Later I could upload our last stable DB and a more updated one that is unstable if you would like and it would be appreciated if people could test themselves and try and import SR over in a way that maintains stability?

Unfortunately not yet, all of us involved are super busy at the moment and haven't been able to dedicate as much time as we first did.
I spoke to the developers a few weeks ago and they refused to help, so I'm assuming they don't know how to fix it either.
Later I could upload our last stable DB and a more updated one that is unstable if you would like and it would be appreciated if people could test themselves and try and import SR over in a way that maintains stability?
If you can upload it i will help look for a fix

Staff has to do a DB only with changes in the players, because I created my teams and every time I put a DB created always changes the teams created

I was wondering if you have how to create a custom DB .. only with the updates of the players ..
Why the one that you did, when I put in my game disappears all the teams that I created ...

Staff has to do a DB only with changes in the players, because I created my teams and every time I put a DB created always changes the teams created

I think I understand, but its not possible Sadly, with any new db you will lose your teams.
Teams are a part of the DB, it is impossible to change DB's, but keep specific parts of your old DB, such as created/edited teams.

I was wondering if you have how to create a custom DB .. only with the updates of the players ..
Why the one that you did, when I put in my game disappears all the teams that I created ...
I think I understand, but its not possible Sadly, with any new db you will lose your teams.
Teams are a part of the DB, it is impossible to change DB's, but keep specific parts of your old DB, such as created/edited teams.
Yes Zay is right, you could import the players into your DB one by one, but that's about it

Latest posts