• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Glitches

BAP:
The pro might make random moves outside of the players control, e.g. kicking the ball when you haven't asked to, or going for a drop goal
Some of the match goals are totally irrelevant for certain position, e.g. asking a back row to get a drop goal
General:
If you kick the ball out of play in your goal area without carrying it into the 22 the game will count it as out on the full and it'll be a 5 meter lineout

Getting the ball to the fly half after a scrum still seems to be an issue.if you do a normal pass it goes straight to one of the centres,and if you choose the pass to the playmaker option the 10 just stands still instead of running onto the pass.doesn't happen at lineouts and unless I'm doing something wrong this needs fixed

I doubt they can fix things like this with a patch, they might be able to but I believe this is more a hardcode issue int he games mechanic. I'm looking more for glitches/gamebreaking bugs.

I've noticed a few times there is no sound at all from the crowd.

Come to think of it, it's every game I've played at Twickenham. May be a stadium thing? I'll try a game in each and see what happens.

EDIT - also referees colour clash with teams. Gets confusing quite a lot

Last edited:
The crowd noise drop out is something I am having problems with also.
My be a pro is played with a totally silent crowd and so is one of my custom comps. Doesn't matter which stadium it is for me.
However i get crowd noise for a one off game.

Still getting the odd time where i have a mix of All Black and Wallabies players on the load screen run around.

Still having issues with the alignment of my progress stat screens on be a pro.
I have also noticed after watching youtube videos of it functioning properly that my player stats are not showing up properly at the end of the game (still at stadium) Only the top line showing tries and contests won.
Nothing below that. Have also noticed that in the "my pro" section in the "contracts" tab i have no interest bars against teams that are interested. Just the team names. I can take some photos of the screen if it helps.

Have also noticed that the post game stats are wrong. I played a game where i had the ball for pretty much the whole game in the opposition half but the stats side i had low 20s % possession and territory for the game.

Not sure of it would be classified as a glitch but there is often an annoying delay as a player just stands there unable to move after stealing the ball from a ruck.

Also get a lot of players kicking the ball down field while well and truly being tackled.

Think it's been mentioned but the bench is always scrambled from the team selection to the actual game day squad.

Will keep watching for anything else that would be classed as a glitch or error rather than a "needs to be better"

The crowd noise drop out is something I am having problems with also.
My be a pro is played with a totally silent crowd and so is one of my custom comps. Doesn't matter which stadium it is for me.
However i get crowd noise for a one off game.

Yea, I just played a few more games at various stadia. Some had crowd noise others didn't, Twickenham did have sound so rules out my earlier theory.

In be a pro when attacking in oppos 22 my team mates always grubber kick the ball over dead ball line , must happen 80% of the time , am playing as back row so can't get across fast enough to call for a pass !

In be a pro when attacking in oppos 22 my team mates always grubber kick the ball over dead ball line , must happen 80% of the time , am playing as back row so can't get across fast enough to call for a pass !

ive had this too, every grubber kick they have put in has gone over the dead ball line.

not a glitch but...

We would be nice to have an option to choose the ref uniform color. It's tough to hiim apart often.

I've sent this list of errors/glitches/gripes to Tru Blu, they have received them and passed them onto Wicked Witch. Hopefully for the creation of a patch.

Linking players does not work and causes my game to crash about 90% of the time.I was going to change the stats of all the players but there's no way I can do that now .

Slightly o/t, how do you delete a BaP or career game. Can't seem to find how to delete them.Jeff

As if you were to load the save, instead of loading check in the bottom, Y yellow button on XB, Triangle green button on PS.

I now can't even get into the link player option.I've emailed wicked witch and posted on various Facebook pages,hopefully they take notice!

Probably have linked too many players, or you have something that is corrupted. I haven't had any issues with linking players.

Probably have linked too many players, or you have something that is corrupted. I haven't had any issues with linking players.

Nope,just reset all my players back to default so it cleared all the previous links,went back into it,crashed again.I'm not the only one this is happening to as well,a few people are mentioning this issue now

A couple more glitches , when a scrum takes place and substitutions are also happening the information detailing subs blocks the view of the scrum meter so you cannot see it. Another one is advantage rule , when a team with the advantage from a knock on makes a clean break play gets called back every time and you get the scrum instead ...

Is there any way they can maybe change the difficulty of the goal kicking? It is impossible to miss a kick.

I've noticed a few times there is no sound at all from the crowd.

Come to think of it, it's every game I've played at Twickenham. May be a stadium thing? I'll try a game in each and see what happens.

EDIT - also referees colour clash with teams. Gets confusing quite a lot

The referee problem is also in RC2

Latest posts