• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
Unfortunately it doesn't fix umproper strp_dec on several team jerseys

Sorry to hear that. I don't really know why it is like that for you then. I had another look at my game today and everything seems okay so I'm not sure why it is like that for you. The only thing I can think of is this: When you put the patch in was the game in it's original state or was it running as another mod? The reason I ask is I installed from the "factory version" of the game (I had modded it before but actually lost the whole steam program and game thanks to stupid windows 10 Falls Update so I had to to do a clean install and didn't mod it till I saw this one) and I have had one or two other games where I had modded and then added another mod and they did funny things. Not that I would recommend that you do a clean install at all (You wouldn't want to lose anything from your game like I did - A lot of time and saved careers, Be a Pro and the like all lost!). But it's the only other thing I can think of. Hopefully someone with more expertise might read through what problem you are having and be able to offer a solution that will help.
Sorry I can't be more help!

Unfortunately it doesn't fix umproper strp_dec on several team jerseys

Hi yes I know that some of the mega patch jerseys have strip_dec (the numbers on the back ) that appears in correct. We did not have time to fix them as we had to identify each and everyone for each team.

If you can tell me which team you want to fix and the strip_dec number for that team I can fix it for you, but to identify te correct dec is a timely one.

Hi yes I know that some of the mega patch jerseys have strip_dec (the numbers on the back ) that appears in correct. We did not have time to fix them as we had to identify each and everyone for each team.

If you can tell me which team you want to fix and the strip_dec number for that team I can fix it for you, but to identify te correct dec is a timely one.
Thank you bud I'll do a little list

I seem to be able to only play one season of career or be a pro mode before the game crashes every time I try to load the saves?

I know this might sound very strange haha but where is the download link? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Also the links that are given (fb and blog) both says that links have been removed

Last edited:

Thank you bud I'll do a little list
Hi bud
here's a list of incorrect strp_dec, H=home A=away (it could be useful for everybody has downloaded the mega patch):

INTERNATIONAL
Chile A
Geo H A
Ire A
Ita H A
Nam H A
Port H A
Rom H A
Rus H A
Sco H A
Spa H A
Ton H A
Usa H A
Wal H
Zim H

SUPERUGBY
Blu H A
Sha H A
Chi H A
Stor H A
Lio H A
Hgl A
Hur H A
War H A

AVIVA
Bath H A
Glou H A
Harl H A
Ncst H
Nhmpt H
Sar H
Was H A
Wor H A

TOP 14
Briv H A
Castr H A
Lyon H A
Mpell A
Racing A
Toulon A
Sec Pal H A
Std Roch H A
Agen H A
Oyon H A
B Beg H

PRO D2
Bayon H A
Biarr H A
Colom A
M Mars H A
Vannes H A
Massy H A
Angoul H A
Aurill H A
Nevers H A
Beziers H A
Carcas H A
Dax H A
M Auban H A

MITRE 10
Auck H
BoP H
Cbury H A
Hawk H
Manaw H
N Harb H A
N Land H A
S Land H
Taran H A
Waik H A

GUINNESS PRO 14
Benet H A
Cdiff H A
Conn H A
Drag H A
Edimb H A
Glas H A
Munst H A
Ospr H A
Scarl H A
Cheet A

CURRIE CUP
W Prov H
Griq H A
G Lions H A

Hi guys
Anyone of y'all great modders can help to put the correct strp_dec on teams jerseys? After installing the patch numbers often cover up improperly other kits parts
Thank you
You can change it with Hex editor heres the link to a video showing how. you cant move the numbers on the kit just change the font and color

You can change it with Hex editor heres the link to a video showing how. you cant move the numbers on the kit just change the font and color

Awesome bro, thanks for taking the time to explain that.

Hi all,

This all seems awesome! I am noticing that the zip files seem to be password protected and I swear I've read this whole thread and can't seem to find a password. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Have u guys figured out how to copy the likeness and not just skins. I put a lot of hours in customising the likeness with faces I created but want to upload the new db but scared it will over write my likenesses.

Have u guys figured out how to copy the likeness and not just skins. I put a lot of hours in customising the likeness with faces I created but want to upload the new db but scared it will over write my likenesses.

only way not to loose your player likeness is to upload to fanhub, or if you forward your db with a list of players I can load them in to the new db

only way not to loose your player likeness is to upload to fanhub, or if you forward your db with a list of players I can load them in to the new db

Can u maybe share how you manage to do that without fanhub with the db

Can u maybe share how you manage to do that without fanhub with the db

Hi I do it with fanhub no other way.

What I do is the following

1. Load(open game) the db with the players you want to transfer
2. go to the customize menu
3. go to players then edit players
4. Scroll to the team the player is currently in.
5. Press the upload player option
6. the game will as you if you want to upload or upload and share player.
7. pick upload
8. Now exit the game
9. open your game with the db you want the players to be in or transferred to.
10 go to fanhub
11. select players then my uploads.
12. press your backspace button and enter the players name you want to transfer
13. on the player press the save player key.
14. exit this menu
15. go to customize menu again
16. select players then link player.
17. scroll down to your new player he will not have a tick behind his name
18. press enter, to link now select the player he must overwrite and press enter

There is no other way to transfer player between db without loosing likeness and causing bugs.

Latest posts