• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 MegaPatch season 2017-2018 v1.0 Release!!!

Which note give you to MegaPatch?

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 8 5.4%

Votes: 15 10.1%

Votes: 116 78.4%

• Total voters
Its unfortunate I cannot seem to get it to work, keep saying username and password incorrect

Hi guys, first of all I would like to thank the creators of this Mega Patch. Excellent work and effort.

I do have one issue which help is needed:

The World Cup Mode -

Why can't I edit the tournament by rearranging seeds, removing or adding teams? Other than that this is by far the best mod out there.

Feedback with this will be appreciated.

You problem probably stems from the fact that the database is a hot mess. But don't worry it is being fixed by an off shoot of the team that created the patch

Hi guys, first of all I would like to thank the creators of this Mega Patch. Excellent work and effort.

I do have one issue which help is needed:

The World Cup Mode -

Why can't I edit the tournament by rearranging seeds, removing or adding teams? Other than that this is by far the best mod out there.

Feedback with this will be appreciated.

Le jeu par défaut ne permet pas d'éditer les compétitions, cela ne provient absolument pas de la base de données. Si tu veux changer des équipes il faut passer par un éditeur hexa (cela inclu de modifier les pssg Logos etc....)

Seule solution c'est de créer une nouvelle compétition et tu pourras mettre ce que tu veux.

RRBA17Ball Replica Rwc 2018 Sz 5, Creative.png
Wouldn't it be amazing this ball in the patch?
Any guy is able to do it?

Je vais la créer et elle sera disponible sur Facebook exclusivement;)

D'autres ballons tu y trouveras et d'autres choses (uniquement compatible MegaPatch)
Thank you bud!
Post the Facebook link please

Amazing stuff!
Ur creations really give another gear to the game
Thank ya for the marvlous Sevens ball!
FB_IMG_1532528520627.jpg
(Sorry @LoupBlanc no "Likes" cuz I don't mess with Big Brother Zuckie ;)

Is someone able to make a step by step guide from putting all 7 separate files together, then to installing? Really struggling and want this patch!!

Latest posts