• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 Player Ratings

Bathrugga8

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Hi Everyone, so just wanted to get a bit of opinion regarding player ratings. Having looked through the squads it is pretty obvious that player ratings are a shambles and need changing. Thought with having the fanhub it would make sense to work out some sort of general rating system otherwise people's own opinion would run wild.
This is what I thought.
94-100 No players
89-93 select World Class (1 or 2 I.e Carter, McCaw)
80-87 Tier 1 Internationals (20 Caps or More)
77-82 Tier 1 Internationals Fringe Players (Less than 20 Caps or could play international but don't)
63-78 Tier 2 Internationals (20 caps or More)
52-65 Tier 2 Internationals (20 Caps or Less)
40-57 Tier 3 Internationals
Tier 1 Clubs (Super Rugby, Aviva) 73-83 (Core Squad Players/Regular match day players)
Tier 1 Clubs 62-76 (Squad Members)
Tier 1 Clubs 53-62 (Academy Players)
Tier 2 Clubs 62-76 (Core Squad Players/Regular Match Day Players)
Tier 2 Clubs 50-63 (Squad Members)
Tier 2 Clubs 44-52 (Academy Players)

Let me know what you think. I know it would mean a lot of work but could be good to get some consistency

hi Bathrugga8 , i remember your great work with o.f. for rugby challenge 2 on ps3. i've opened a topic for collect our psn id and creation teams on fanhub

That's gonna be a he'll of a lot if work, especially considering that for some reason we're not allowed to edit the player ratings of licensed players in this game,unlike the last two. Added to that the ridiculously low number of teams and players you can apparently create/download from the fanhub, it's dampened my enthusiasm for this game a great deal!

That's gonna be a he'll of a lot if work, especially considering that for some reason we're not allowed to edit the player ratings of licensed players in this game,unlike the last two. Added to that the ridiculously low number of teams and players you can apparently create/download from the fanhub, it's dampened my enthusiasm for this game a great deal!
Yeah wrote this before I realised that you couldn't edit licensed players and there is a cap on what you can download. Still this game is going to be around for a while so it could still be worth it. There are different people, like the Rugby French group who could work on different things

Yeah wrote this before I realised that you couldn't edit licensed players and there is a cap on what you can download. Still this game is going to be around for a while so it could still be worth it. There are different people, like the Rugby French group who could work on different things

I can only hope a patch is released removing the customisation restrictions as I don't understand what the issue is.if not that then at least something to increase the number of players/teams we can download

Latest posts