• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 projet saison 2017-2018

LoupBlanc

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Brive
Je voulais savoir si vous continuez à jouer sur RC3 bien que Rugby 18 arrivera en octobre 2017?
Si oui, j'aimerai que tous les créateurs de kits etc... se regroupe et surtout que nous travaillons que sur une unique database en créant différents championnats au lieu d'avoir 5 ou 6 database différentes.

Tous ensemble nous feront de belles choses alors que diviser on avance pas et pour preuve avec RC3 il y a aucun big patch mais que des petits bouts par ci par là. Moi même je n'ai pas partagé toutes mes créations à cause de la mauvaise partie de la communauté de joueurs et leurs réactions stupides. Je vous accorde que je n'ai pas toujours été cool avec certain mais quand on demande que du 'dowoad please" au lieu de dire c'est moche, waou, génial etc... on ne peut qu'être agacé.

Idem envers quelques créateurs qui n'acceptent absolument pas qu'on dise il y a ceci qui ne va pas pour améliorer justement la création, faut savoir se servir de cela pour être encore mieux. On peut faire de la qualité au lieu de sortir en masse les créations.

Le jeu est mal fait il y a aucun doute mais avec nos passionnés on peut en faire un tout autre jeu;):)

Dites ce que vous en pensez merci à tous. LB87

*English*

I wanted to know if you continue to play on RC3 although Rugby 18 will arrive in October 2017?
If so, I'd like that all creators of kits etc... regroup and especially that we are working on a unique database by creating different Championships instead of having 5 or 6 different database.

All together will make us beautiful things then divide we advance not and there is no big patch for evidence with RC3, but in smaller chunks by here and there. Myself I have not shared my creations because of the wrong part of the community of players and their stupid reactions. I grant you that I was not always cool with some but when you ask that of the "dowoad please" instead of saying it's ugly, Wow, awesome etc... can only be annoyed.

Idem towards a few creators who absolutely do not agree saying there's this which does not exactly improve the creation, you need to know to use it to be even better. We can do quality rather than bulk out the creations.

The game is badly done there is no doubt but with our fans can make an any other game.;):)

Tell what you think thank you at all. LB87

Je voulais savoir si vous continuez à jouer sur RC3 bien que Rugby 18 arrivera en octobre 2017?
Si oui, j'aimerai que tous les créateurs de kits etc... se regroupe et surtout que nous travaillons que sur une unique database en créant différents championnats au lieu d'avoir 5 ou 6 database différentes.

Tous ensemble nous feront de belles choses alors que diviser on avance pas et pour preuve avec RC3 il y a aucun big patch mais que des petits bouts par ci par là. Moi même je n'ai pas partagé toutes mes créations à cause de la mauvaise partie de la communauté de joueurs et leurs réactions stupides. Je vous accorde que je n'ai pas toujours été cool avec certain mais quand on demande que du 'dowoad please" au lieu de dire c'est moche, waou, génial etc... on ne peut qu'être agacé.

Idem envers quelques créateurs qui n'acceptent absolument pas qu'on dise il y a ceci qui ne va pas pour améliorer justement la création, faut savoir se servir de cela pour être encore mieux. On peut faire de la qualité au lieu de sortir en masse les créations.

Le jeu est mal fait il y a aucun doute mais avec nos passionnés on peut en faire un tout autre jeu;):)

Dites ce que vous en pensez merci à tous. LB87

*English*

I wanted to know if you continue to play on RC3 although Rugby 18 will arrive in October 2017?
If so, I'd like that all creators of kits etc... regroup and especially that we are working on a unique database by creating different Championships instead of having 5 or 6 different database.

All together will make us beautiful things then divide we advance not and there is no big patch for evidence with RC3, but in smaller chunks by here and there. Myself I have not shared my creations because of the wrong part of the community of players and their stupid reactions. I grant you that I was not always cool with some but when you ask that of the "dowoad please" instead of saying it's ugly, Wow, awesome etc... can only be annoyed.

Idem towards a few creators who absolutely do not agree saying there's this which does not exactly improve the creation, you need to know to use it to be even better. We can do quality rather than bulk out the creations.

The game is badly done there is no doubt but with our fans can make an any other game.;):)

Tell what you think thank you at all. LB87
I totally agree, Loupblanc. Working all together can really make a better Rc3 (while R18 doesn't seem attractive, first for its very very poor graphics).
Looking forward to seeing the project starting and, of course, you sharing your wonderful creations ;)

If rugby 18 is anything like rugby 15, then yes i will continue with rugby challenge 3.
I am sure that the pc version will be delayed.

I do agree that we need one database . Any Ideas?

who's database do we use ? how do more than one work on the roster?

I too would agree, has anyone got a database that is up to date,fully functioning with all available stadiums?? I think that @LoupBlanc has the correct idea in that we ought to work together to help further our game and its features. :p

Il existe aucune database avec tous les différents championnats que l'on trouve sur plusieurs database, mon idée est de partir sur une database d'origine qu'avec tous les stades activés et ensuite travailler sur celle ci (la mienne est comme ça et aucun bug) en y important les effectifs etc.... il y a que comme cela que nous pourrons avoir un jeu complet.

Cela peut seulement se réaliser que si tous les créateurs sont d'accord. Sinon on continuera comme actuellement et honnêtement cela n'attire pas grand monde, c'est même démotivant.

*English*
There are no database with all the different Championships found on several database, my idea is to leave on a database of origin with all active stages and then work on that this (mine is like that and no bug) importing staff etc... There are only like that we can have a complete game.

This can only be achieved if all creators agree. Otherwise it will continue as now and honestly it does not attract many people, it's even demotivating.

Je crois que nous devrions avoir une date définie pour le téléchargement avant le saison commencera

Attendons de voir si les créateurs comme Coloss par exemple veut adhérer à ce projet pour le plus grand bien de la communauté.

Il faut absolument dire oui ou non mais si pas de réponse on avancera pas non plus.

Par contre on fera à chacun son rythme donc la communauté devra être patiente elle aussi pour que tout ce passe bien.

Et tout cela avec un grand respect et convivialité réciproque.

Une foi qu'on aura le nombre de créateurs qui désirent faire parti du projet on établira qui fera quoi, faut être organisé et éviter d'être sur kits et chaussures en même temps par exemple.

Je crois en vous pour le bien de la communauté et celle ci doit nous laisser travailler sans aucune pression.

*English*
Let's see if the creators as Coloss for example wants to join this project for the greater good of the community.

Must say yes or no but if not answer we'll not move either.

However we'll each self-paced so the community will have to be patient too so that all goes well.

And all of this with a great respect and friendliness mutual.

Once we have the number of creators who wish to be part of the project we will establish who will do what, must be organized and avoid being on kits and shoes at the same time for example.

I believe in you for the good of the community and this should let us work without any pressure.

I understand where you're coming from ,and will happily do any work asked of me

Hi Loupblanc

Very very exiting. I am willing to work on the South-African and (African) teams.

I have no objection by us using your database,

Could anyone please tell me if their is a table that tells which face is for what player in the pssg files because I am looking to transfer a face from rugby challenge 1 to make a player on rugby cHALLENGE 3

Could anyone please tell me if their is a table that tells which face is for what player in the pssg files because I am looking to transfer a face from rugby challenge 1 to make a player on rugby cHALLENGE 3
they are already in the rc3.......but not assigned!im using neo hex editor!if you create new players in the game..in time it will give you errors!you just need to overwrite some of the existent players and modify all of face and head shape,nose,hair,mouth..just like a new created player!
a new player..starts just after the ''U(75)''..than ""77 4F"" is id number!
oo oo 5d01 5d01 5d01....where ""00 00""is star factor(isually is 88 13)but in this picture is a new created player..so the value is 00 00
e903 is nationality
and betwin nationality and star factor....you will find the player stats!

Attachments

• tana doing.jpg
    tana doing.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 31
they are already in the rc3.......but not assigned!im using neo hex editor!if you create new players in the game..in time it will give you errors!you just need to overwrite some of the existent players and modify all of face and head shape,nose,hair,mouth..just like a new created player!
a new player..starts just after the ''U(75)''..than ""77 4F"" is id number!
oo oo 5d01 5d01 5d01....where ""00 00""is star factor(isually is 88 13)but in this picture is a new created player..so the value is 00 00
e903 is nationality
and betwin nationality and star factor....you will find the player stats!
could you please help me find mils muliana the old all blacks player bro

Hi Loupblanc

Very very exiting. I am willing to work on the South-African and (African) teams.

I have no objection by us using your database,

Yes, good and start the project now with all creators want to join us, I sent you the blank database with all stages unlocked , I put the relegated Top 14 in Pro D2 and the promoted Top 14 to Pro D2, when you back me the database I'll put the promoted from Pro D2 (Massy and Nevers so I created logos) Or with what it without no bug database want to start? I do not have one. Tell me if you know one, and I repeat all my work that I did on my blank database. It will take time but it is not impossible.

Not interested in working on a database with bugs.

Last edited:
yes its him but I don't really know what to do from there. Help would be appreciated
Shehan, vous comprenez pas que vous êtes hors sujet ici et pas le bienvenu????

Stoppez votre pollution dans mon sujet, je vous ai blacklist mais je vois quand même vos interventions. Soyez respectueux pour une foi.

Merci

Shehan, you understand that you are off topic here and not welcome?

Stop your pollution in my topic, I blacklist but I still see your speeches. Be respectful to a faith.

Thank you

Latest posts