• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 World Modding Team ©®™

LoupBlanc

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Brive
Nous vous présentons la (We present to you the)

RC3 World Modding Team ©®™
Logo RC3 World Modding Team copyright 1bis.png

Fondateur (Founder) ==> Loup Blanc (LB87]
Co-Fondateurs (Co-Founder) ==> Rudolph, Supersup
Membre (Member) ==> Cristian

Notre (our) https://www.facebook.com/RC3-World-Modding-Team-1307010396080037/Facebook
Notre (our) Blog

Au départ, un projet! Au final, une Team!:)
L'avenir est en route car nous continuerons la saison prochaine et espérons de nouvelles arrivées dans la Team.
Ce MegaPatch est une base pour la suite de l'aventure, nous avons une certaine motivation et passion du jeu RC.;)

At first, a project! In the end, Team!:)
The future is on the way because we shall continue the next season and hope of news arrived in Team.
This MegaPatch is a base for the continuation of the adventure, we have a certain motivation and a passion of the game RC.;)

vivement le lien de téléchargement. Un très beau boulot effectué. un grand merci.
Une date de prévue?

Fantastic! I hope this means that the release is imminent? I actually love all of you so much!

Fantastique! J'espère que cela signifie de communiqué est imminente? Je t'aime vraiment beaucoup! (Désolé, ça fait longtemps que je devais parler français.)

Can anybody fix the problem with the numbers of the players on reserve?

Bonsoir, on précise que ceci : Fondateur (Founder) ==> Loup Blanc (LB87], Co-Fondateurs (Co-Founder) ==> Rudolph, Supersup, Membre (Member) ==> Cristian, sont les personnes composant la Team.
Les personnes dont on utilise les créations seront citées dans les remerciements.:)
Si des personnes veulent nous aider sans faire partie de la Team il n'y a aucun problème sauf qu'elles seront dans les remerciements et non dans "Membre (Member)" et si elles désirent faire partie de la Team elles se doivent d'accepter les règles que Rudolph, Superspup et Loup Blanc (LB87) ont instauré pour le bon fonctionnement de la Team et avoir des créations de haute qualité;).
De plus, nous ne pouvons répondre à tous les messages et messages privés de part notre activité sur le MegaPatch, la vie personnelle, professionnelle mais aussi malheureusement la santé.:confused:

J'ai vu sur un autre post qu'il était stupide de faire un patch de patch pour inclure les faces mais n'est il pas plus stupide de voir certains créateurs arriver quand presque tout le travail est fait et ne s'être jamais manifestés lors du lancement du projet?! On ne peut pas toujours être d'accord mais quand on veut, on peut aller dans la même direction.;);):):)

On se devait de faire cette mise au point.

Merci de bien vouloir comprendre tout cela.

Good evening, we specify that this: founder (Founder) == > White Wolf (LB87], Co-founders (Co-Founder) == > Rudolph, Supersup, Member (Member) == > Cristian, are the people making up Team. The people whose creations we use will be quoted in the thanks.:)
If people want to help us without being a member of Team there is no problem except that they will be in the thanks and not in "Member (Member)" and if they wish to be a member of Team they owe accept the rules that Rudolph, Superspup and White Wolf (LB87) established for the smooth running of Team and to have high-quality creations.;)
Furthermore, we cannot answer all the messages and the messages deprived of part our activity on MegaPatch, personal, professional life but also unfortunately health.:confused:

I saw on another comment than it was stupid to make a patch of patch to include faces but it no more stupid to see certain creators arriving when almost all the work is made and not have shown itself ever during the launch of the project?! We cannot always agree but when you want you can go the same way.;);):):)

We owed make this clarification.

Thank you for being willing to understand all this.

I understand this LB , but why not work together? Make it the best possible patch it could be, even if some creators arrived later on! The more there are working together the better the patch turns out to be, please don't deny people that want to contribute to the patch.

I saw on another comment than it was stupid to make a patch of patch to include faces but it no more stupid to see certain creators arriving when almost all the work is made and not have shown itself ever during the launch of the project?! We cannot always agree but when you want you can go the same way.;);):):)

I don't think it's stupid at all for creators to produce more content on top of what you have already created. No offence but I don't think it's quite up to par compared to some work created by other guys on this forum . It's a bit arrogant to think only your work matters. The fans of the game will always appreciate more quality mods regardless of where they come from. There are creators such as @colossss, @Woldog, @Frans.Hendrik, @Matt7557 etc that aren't in this team but I'll still be looking to them as I know they will be quality. Is it not possible for you to be more inclusive with other creators?

I understand this LB , but why not work together? Make it the best possible patch it could be, even if some creators arrived later on! The more there are working together the better the patch turns out to be, please don't deny people that want to contribute to the patch.
We refuse nobody but our priority is the quality. I demonstrated by screens things to improve on the kits of certain creators and the community not concerns not of it because she is not very particular in quality term. When we compare kits created in images of matches, there are many things to be corrected to belong to the closest to the reality. Still needs he to accept the positive criticisms to improve. You can consult Supersup and Rudolph, them shall confirm you what I tells you. When they joined the project they made good kits but with necessary and maintaining corrections they make kits so close to the reality as possible and the difference sees itself in game. In brief why to justify us while our trademark is the quality and the realization of kits so real as possible in detail and the rest.
You will notice by you even when you will use Mega Patch. Thus in the end if all the creators take time to accept these improvements we would have a magnificent game in quality.

I don't think it's stupid at all for creators to produce more content on top of what you have already created. No offence but I don't think it's quite up to par compared to some work created by other guys on this forum . It's a bit arrogant to think only your work matters. The fans of the game will always appreciate more quality mods regardless of where they come from. There are creators such as @colossss, @Woldog, @Frans.Hendrik, @Matt7557 etc that aren't in this team but I'll still be looking to them as I know they will be quality. Is it not possible for you to be more inclusive with other creators?
Wait and see the result of Mega Patch and you will understand, i'm not arrogant but realistic. Sometimes I sometimes to me too have to improve and if I am told that there is a thing which does not go needs to demonstrate and then I correct here is the difference enter to remain deaf in the criticisms and to accept them.
Frankly if you prefer incomplete things it is your choice but I hope that you will have a change of mind with Mega Patch. I have never said that we would use no creations of the other creators. We always thank the creators whose boots or others we use for example. Thus there is Team maintaining those who want to join it there is no problem except that it is necessary to accept our quality rules. They do not want we shall get angry not and if we consider that the quality is not in compliance with our quality we shall not use. Then it is up to you to change what you want on MegaPatch but we shall be not persons in charge of bugs possible.

Last edited:
Do you have a set date or guess when the mega patch will be complete? I know you focus on little details but do you have an idea. I'm very excited from the pictures and video :)

:D lol I'm staying out of this drama

We refuse nobody but our priority is the quality. I demonstrated by screens things to improve on the kits of certain creators and the community not concerns not of it because she is not very particular in quality term. When we compare kits created in images of matches, there are many things to be corrected to belong to the closest to the reality. Still needs he to accept the positive criticisms to improve. You can consult Supersup and Rudolph, them shall confirm you what I tells you. When they joined the project they made good kits but with necessary and maintaining corrections they make kits so close to the reality as possible and the difference sees itself in game. In brief why to justify us while our trademark is the quality and the realization of kits so real as possible in detail and the rest.
You will notice by you even when you will use Mega Patch. Thus in the end if all the creators take time to accept these improvements we would have a magnificent game in quality.

Wait and see the result of Mega Patch and you will understand, i'm not arrogant but realistic. Sometimes I sometimes to me too have to improve and if I am told that there is a thing which does not go needs to demonstrate and then I correct here is the difference enter to remain deaf in the criticisms and to accept them.
Frankly if you prefer incomplete things it is your choice but I hope that you will have a change of mind with Mega Patch. I have never said that we would use no creations of the other creators. We always thank the creators whose boots or others we use for example. Thus there is Team maintaining those who want to join it there is no problem except that it is necessary to accept our quality rules. They do not want we shall get angry not and if we consider that the quality is not in compliance with our quality we shall not use. Then it is up to you to change what you want on MegaPatch but we shall be not persons in charge of bugs possible.
LoupBlanc, by all means this is understandable.
However, if you use my editor, credit it at least. If you use colossss realistic faces, credit it at least.
Some of us would love to join your project, myself and you have been chatting a while. But as with your team, most of us cannot commit to it, time, family, work/life.
So your team deserves the credit that is due to actually take it from the start until the end, commiting to it. That is very difficult.

I do however think you can be more open to additions and giving some credit to other people, although, not part of your project. Some of us cannot contribute 20 kits. We only have time for 2. Then atleast accept that.

I for one feel that putting (Founder) == > White Wolf (LB87], Co-founders (Co-Founder) == > Rudolph, Supersup, Member (Member) == > Cristian. Is more of a glory thing and not really inclusive of other modders in the community who simply get credit. You may as well credit everyone that give input and just put the founders if you want glory. I for one if you used my tattoos couldn't care less if you credit me or not as I'm not here for "fame" I'm only here because I love rugby and love making tattoos.

[QUOTE = "Woldog, post: 898917, member: 37787"] White Wolf (LB87), Co-Founders ==> Rudolph, Supersup, Member ( Member) ==> Cristian.religion.jpg I am a member of the community and I am very much in love with you. if you used my tattoos I'm only here because I'm only here because I love rugby and love making tattoos. [/ QUOTE]
Exactly. in the end we all just want the best possible mod and to enjoy the game we all love to play.

Hi Friends.

Thanks for all of your input, We assure you that we will give credit to all of you,

At the end of the day we are one big community that wants the same out of this game.

We are close to finishing the Mega patch and it is not an easy job. .. so please be patient

Hi Friends.

Thanks for all of your input, We assure you that we will give credit to all of you,

At the end of the day we are one big community that wants the same out of this game.

We are close to finishing the Mega patch and it is not an easy job. .. so please be patient

Exactly that Rudolph, we have and will always put in thanks the creators that we use boots, kits...

I explained everything.

Be patient and you will be pleasantly surprised of this Mega Patch, we will enhance what is to improve (it's our policy)

Even the guys who don't like me will use the patch lol

Last edited:

Latest posts