• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 World Modding Team ©®™

Oh non cela fait plusieurs moi que j'attendais ce patch avec impatiente, pas maintenant s'il te plait :( !
Mais je peut comprendre, et merci à toi pour tout ce que tu as fait gratuitement. Je suis vraiment triste que le patch soit annulé.
Pour le moment il y a plus rien de RC3 World Modding Team, si il y a assez de personnes désirant continuer avec la Team alors on verra si on continue.

I don't understand your reasons for quitting? It seems like you couldn't do what you set out to and rather than build on the first version of the patch and make it playable you have quit because its either too hard or you didn't get the response from the players like you thought you would. Either way it's your team and your choice. Good luck.
I guess it'll just be the usual modders who have been around since the Rugby 06 days.
Les bugs du patch sont que la database.
De quelle première version parlez vous?
Tout ce que j'ai fait sur le patch fonctionne et ce n'est que la database qui a des bugs (je n'en suis pas responsable)

Vous avez fait quoi comme patch avec les autres? je n'ai jamais rien vu alors avant de me juger il faut balayer devant votre porte.

Pour le moment il y a plus rien de RC3 World Modding Team, si il y a assez de personnes désirant continuer avec la Team alors on verra si on continue.

Les bugs du patch sont que la database.
De quelle première version parlez vous?
Tout ce que j'ai fait sur le patch fonctionne et ce n'est que la database qui a des bugs (je n'en suis pas responsable)

Vous avez fait quoi comme patch avec les autres? je n'ai jamais rien vu alors avant de me juger il faut balayer devant votre porte.

Trust me champ. If you leave your mod how it is with its constant crashing and problems with the database, which I'm sure could be fixed with time and effort and in noway that will be easy then you will simply become another modder who came for glory with promises and left when the going got tough. If you would walk out on your patch days after it released because the community didn't react the way you wanted heaping praise on you then you were never destined for greatness, a modder does not create for praise, a modder creates for everyone. I don't even play rugby challenge anymore and have not for some time. I keep it on my computer simply to test my mods which I then release, or to help with mods created. I release my tattoo mod with updates every so often and I don't even check if people download it. I'll keep creating them just in case someone one day comes to the forum looking for tattoos and they'll be there for them.
The way you are acting is that of a toddler who isn't getting his way. If you care about the community you would continue to work on your mod until it is stable. If not you'll just go down as another storyteller who promised great things and didn't deliver.

Trust me champ. If you leave your mod how it is with its constant crashing and problems with the database, which I'm sure could be fixed with time and effort and in noway that will be easy then you will simply become another modder who came for glory with promises and left when the going got tough. If you would walk out on your patch days after it released because the community didn't react the way you wanted heaping praise on you then you were never destined for greatness, a modder does not create for praise, a modder creates for everyone. I don't even play rugby challenge anymore and have not for some time. I keep it on my computer simply to test my mods which I then release, or to help with mods created. I release my tattoo mod with updates every so often and I don't even check if people download it. I'll keep creating them just in case someone one day comes to the forum looking for tattoos and they'll be there for them.
The way you are acting is that of a toddler who isn't getting his way. If you care about the community you would continue to work on your mod until it is stable. If not you'll just go down as another storyteller who promised great things and didn't deliver.
Je n'ai jamais demandé la moindre gloire mais juste un regroupement de créateurs c'est simple et facile.
On aurait pu jamais sortir le megapatch a cause de la database qui bug mais on l'a sorti pour voir qui viendrait aider car étrangement dès le lancement du projet vous étiez tous en mode fantôme!
C'est à ce demander vraiment qui a un comportement d'enfant! Arrêtez de juger sans connaitre ni démontrer.

Je n'ai jamais demandé la moindre gloire mais juste un regroupement de créateurs c'est simple et facile.
On aurait pu jamais sortir le megapatch a cause de la database qui bug mais on l'a sorti pour voir qui viendrait aider car étrangement dès le lancement du projet vous étiez tous en mode fantôme!
C'est à ce demander vraiment qui a un comportement d'enfant! Arrêtez de juger sans connaitre ni démontrer.

You asked, but many have asked before. Without any proof of your creation modders are hesitant to join a "team" especially one that is so adamant to having a leader or boss, modding works best when everyone works together as equals. I would advise against a back and forth with me in public as unlike you I have no concerns about what people think of me or my image on the forums. If you want to message me and hear what I really think then be my guest, but I won't engage in a childish back and forth with someone who quit the first day their patch released AFTER I came in to give my support to them earlier today and to tell the community not to take what you say in a bad way. I offered you my tattoos, I offered you my support in any way you needed and I backed you up on posts where people took things you said the wrong way.
I was here long before you came to the forum and I'll be here long after you're gone, I'll continue to make my mods for people and I'll continue to not care if anyone even uses them.
Napoleon neglected to give his troops winter clothes when they entered Russia, treat this forum as Russia and the negative responses from people as the winter, bring your coat and you'll make it till summer.

Last edited:
Tu peux voir mes créations de maillots, ballons, poteaux, logos... tu pourras me juger sur ca.

Coloss tes dislike ne me font rien je sais ce que tu es vraiment toi

Je suis mauvais en modding, mais si tu as besoin d'aide pour quelque chose autre que du modding, je le répete n'hésite pas

You asked, but many have asked before. Without any proof of your creation modders are hesitant to join a "team" especially one that is so adamant to having a leader or boss, modding works best when everyone works together as equals. I would advise against a back and forth with me in public as unlike you I have no concerns about what people think of me or my image on the forums. If you want to message me and hear what I really think then be my guest, but I won't engage in a childish back and forth with someone who quit the first day their patch released AFTER I came in to give my support to them earlier today and to tell the community not to take what you say in a bad way. I offered you my tattoos, I offered you my support in any way you needed and I backed you up on posts where people took things you said the wrong way.
I was here long before you came to the forum and I'll be here long after you're gone, I'll continue to make my mods for people and I'll continue to not care if anyone even uses them.
Napoleon neglected to give his troops winter clothes when they entered Russia, treat this forum as Russia and the negative responses from people as the winter, bring your coat and you'll make it till summer.
Well said mate. @Woldog you've been around longer than anyone on this forum, I'm sure you've seen a lot of wally's but this joker tops the lot. I'm sorry but we're all thinking it and we've had enough @LoupBlanc , snarky comments to people left right and center, delaying release for 3000 days and not releasing even a hint of it? Yes translation can get lost sometimes but if you think it could come out wrong, don't type it. Bloody "where was everybody?" and we must have been "ghosts"? ghosts? really? ghosts? I don't even think ghosts can push buttons let alone use Photoshop. I for one offered my skills in a positive manner when returning to the forum LATE (not by choice by the way) but.. who cares? When the helps there, take it. The thing I wasn't happy about was that when I did offer my help, you got a middle man to talk and deal with me (not sure why) and they told me YOU weren't happy with my creations because a) it wasn't up to your "standards" and b) I wasn't following YOUR "rules & regulations" for kit making!? haha jeez.. if the sun doesn't shine out of your.. Anyways, I think one of the agreement terms for me to join was that I have to abide by the rules that YOU set out for the team in general, another was that I could only use YOUR templates to design kits (including stitching, collars and so on)... yeeahh nah boss-dog, not keen lol. Those templates are bloody horrible as well. Random curves going up near the collar line (in-game) because you don't take into consideration player curvature, logo's stretched/skewing everywhere, zero textures applied for visual effect.. the "make game realism" is not quite there yet.

Anyways, when you're keen to contribute to pumping stuff out for the "community" with no "rules" or "regulations" for the "make game realism".. then haere mai and welcome yourself back to the community... in a positive/productive manner. In a Kanye documentary I saw recently "..ain't no one got time for that negative stuff around here causing dramas and shettt"

Well said mate. @Woldog you've been around longer than anyone on this forum, I'm sure you've seen a lot of wally's but this joker tops the lot. I'm sorry but we're all thinking it and we've had enough @LoupBlanc , snarky comments to people left right and center, delaying release for 3000 days and not releasing even a hint of it? Yes translation can get lost sometimes but if you think it could come out wrong, don't type it. Bloody "where was everybody?" and we must have been "ghosts"? ghosts? really? ghosts? I don't even think ghosts can push buttons let alone use Photoshop. I for one offered my skills in a positive manner when returning to the forum LATE (not by choice by the way) but.. who cares? When the helps there, take it. The thing I wasn't happy about was that when I did offer my help, you got a middle man to talk and deal with me (not sure why) and they told me YOU weren't happy with my creations because a) it wasn't up to your "standards" and b) I wasn't following YOUR "rules & regulations" for kit making!? haha jeez.. if the sun doesn't shine out of your.. Anyways, I think one of the agreement terms for me to join was that I have to abide by the rules that YOU set out for the team in general, another was that I could only use YOUR templates to design kits (including stitching, collars and so on)... yeeahh nah boss-dog, not keen lol. Those templates are bloody horrible as well. Random curves going up near the collar line (in-game) because you don't take into consideration player curvature, logo's stretched/skewing everywhere, zero textures applied for visual effect.. the "make game realism" is not quite there yet.

Anyways, when you're keen to contribute to pumping stuff out for the "community" with no "rules" or "regulations" for the "make game realism".. then haere mai and welcome yourself back to the community... in a positive/productive manner. In a Kanye documentary I saw recently "..ain't no one got time for that negative stuff around here causing dramas and shettt"
Coloss the god Oh no but serious he forgot a lot of stuff on these kits!!

Ask Supersup and Rudolph, they will tell you how to create kits as close to the real by respecting the sponsors and many other things!!

Before saying that I share nothing looks good in the forum!

You are indeed so the best that the community had strictly nothing for 2 years!

I am happy to be a lousy creator as you say poor coloss....

And yes we are all different and have to do with and know also put water in his wine.

I surely wanted too much quality for you because mediocrity is enough for you, Supersup and Rudolph have agreed to make quality.

Come on, there's nothing more to say coloss. Continue like this is great what you do.

Coloss the god Oh no but serious he forgot a lot of stuff on these kits!!

Ask Supersup and Rudolph, they will tell you how to create kits as close to the real by respecting the sponsors and many other things!!

Before saying that I share nothing looks good in the forum!

You are indeed so the best that the community had strictly nothing for 2 years!

I am happy to be a lousy creator as you say poor coloss....

And yes we are all different and have to do with and know also put water in his wine.

I surely wanted too much quality for you because mediocrity is enough for you, Supersup and Rudolph have agreed to make quality.

Come on, there's nothing more to say coloss. Continue like this is great what you do.

You da man @LoupBlanc :D

Last edited:
Je suis mauvais en modding, mais si tu as besoin d'aide pour quelque chose autre que du modding, je le répete n'hésite pas
Avec grand plaisir mais attention je suis une personne menteuse, qui sait pas créer il est dit.
Si ça vous dit alors ok on va créer un tableau de stats top 14 et Pro D2 car elles sont nulles actuellement mais j'y connais rien en stats.
Nous mettrons à jour quand la nouvelle database sera libérée par franz.

Last edited:
Avec grand plaisir mais attention je suis une personne menteuse, qui sait pas créer il est dit.
Si ça vous dit alors ok on va créer un tableau de stats top 14 et Pro D2 car elles sont nulles actuellement mais j'y connais rien en stats.
Nous mettrons à jour quand la nouvelle database sera libérée par franz.

Editing a roster is hardly creating...

Non c'est assez facile quand le jeu d'origine est bien conçu:D J'ai déjà édité des database sur différents jeux qui, eux, ont été bien conçus;) et bien + encore j'ai fait. Mais il est vrai que je ne sais pas faire grand chose d'après le dieu des kits:D:D:D:D:D
Pour information, je n'ai jamais fait de découpage ni de plagia sur mes créations;)
Bonne nuit

Non c'est assez facile quand le jeu d'origine est bien conçu:D J'ai déjà édité des database sur différents jeux qui, eux, ont été bien conçus;) et bien + encore j'ai fait. Mais il est vrai que je ne sais pas faire grand chose d'après le dieu des kits:D:D:D:D:D
Pour information, je n'ai jamais fait de découpage ni de plagia sur mes créations;)
Bonne nuit

Get over yourself. If you won't show respect to established modders like Coloss or Franz then you were never going to last here. What did YOU actually do on the mod may I ask? did you create any kits or edit anything other than the roster? Your avatar is a fox but it would be better off being a weasel.

Get over yourself. If you won't show respect to established modders like Coloss or Franz then you were never going to last here. What did YOU actually do on the mod may I ask? did you create any kits or edit anything other than the roster? Your avatar is a fox but it would be better off being a weasel.
Je discute en privé avec Frans et crois moi que tout va bien et il apprécie mon travail.
Concernant mon avatar c'est un loup blanc et arrête tes provocations inutiles et stupides!
Colosss c'est qui? Désolé pas besoin des ses likes.
Si vous voulez savoir ce que j'ai fait sur le MegaPach je vous invite à lire le descriptif ou ouvrir les pssg dont ils ont ma signature! Sans parler des fichiers xml pour débloquer boots, débloquer tattoos dont vous avez eu le fichier avant la sortie du MegaPatch en privé,et j'ai fait bien d'autres choses, il suffit de demander aussi à Rudolph et Supersup car eux savent réellement ce que je sais faire!!!
J'ai édité la database (stades, noms des clubs français , noms des compétitions, abréviations des clubs français).

En réalité, vous avez une haine contre moi car je ne suis pas aussi ancien que vous sur le forum et que j'ai lancé ce projet de MegaPatch. Tout le monde à le droit de proposer des choses et de donner des critiques pour améliorer.

Cessez donc de vouloir me faire passer pour ce que je suis pas.

J'ai plus rien à vous dire et oubliez moi.

Ps : je reste ici car y a des gens qui m'apprecient et qui aime mon travail

Last night you were leaving now you are staying.... I don't hate on you because I have been on the forum longer, I hate on you because you're an egotistical ****** and talk to other modders like they are below you. How old are you? because you come across like a teenager.

I find it quite funny that my first dislikes on this forum in 10 years come from you. I'll continue to say what I think and be as clear and direct. I could not care less about my little green bar.

Last edited:
Moi aussi je dirais toujours ce que je pense! je vous ai jamais rien fait mais vous vous comportez comme l'avocat de votre petite mafia de créateurs attentistes

Moi aussi je dirais toujours ce que je pense! je vous ai jamais rien fait mais vous vous comportez comme l'avocat de votre petite mafia de créateurs attentistes

An interesting observation because I in fact have worked at a law firm for the last 8 years. I'm not saying your work is bad, I'm not saying I want you to leave the forum. I'm saying that you quitting on your fans shows that you are a weak willed person. I have not been asked by any of the other creators to say anything to you. I speak on my behalf and my behalf alone. If you stay and continue to work the mod creators would be happy to help but no one wants to be part of a team with a boss.

If I were to suggest a format I would recommend that you have your ideas and allow the creators to share what they can to succeed with that. We have enough bosses at our jobs we do not need another boss to spoil our hobby of making the game better. Work as one and things will get done.

Regards
Don Woldog - Godfather of the Creators Mafia

En finalité, sans la Team du MegaPatch la communauté serait toujours en état de végétation stérile pour le jeu donc les créateurs, les personnes qui me dislike ou me crachent dessus ont, soyez honnêtes pour une foi, ont grand mal à l'accepter.
De toute évidence sans cette Team pour ce projet il n'y aurait rien comme Patch comme depuis 2 ans.
Il faut savoir être organisé pour faire de telles choses. Je ne suis nullement un patron et je n'en serait jamais un. De plus vous ne savez même pas le temps qu'on y a passé tout en ayant notre vrai travail et nos différents séjours à l'hospital (nous sommes 2 à être gravement malade et pourtant nous avons trouvé la force et la volonté de faire notre passion puis de la partager)
Être désordonné est la mentalité de ce forum.

Je respecte le choix de ne pas vouloir intégrer une Team organisée pour se dispatcher le travail, mais rester attentistes m'exaspère au plus haut point.
Oui je critique mais ce n'est nullement négatif donc à vous aussi de vouloir améliorer les choses pour la passion que nous avons tous et partager celle ci.

Maintenant la Team n'existe plus et dans un sens tant mieux car c'est du travail, nous verrons ce que proposera la communauté de créateurs aux utilisateurs.

Si vous avez réellement besoin de preuves de mon travail je mettrai celles ci dans le forum bien que je n'ai pas à me justifier car tout est dans le MegaPatch et il y a des témoins direct (Rudolph et Supersup) qui ont assisté et appris de ma façon de voir les choses en créations.

Au passage je les en remercie profondément d'avoir bien accepté ce projet et notre création de grande qualité et nous nous améliorerons sans cesse car nos esprits vont dans ce sens.

Pour finir, il serait bien agréable que cesse vos aigreurs et votre haine envers moi, de mon coté je ne critiquerai plus vos créations si parfaites bien que personne ne soit parfait.
Stop à cette guerre pourrie et place à l'avenir pour le bien de la communauté.

Woldog je retire mes dislike pour te montrer ma bonne foi.

A bon entendeur salut.

Great gents. So let us lay this to rest now please.
Enjoy the new megapatch and let's see what extra we can add to improve it.

We are actively working on improving the database for the megapatch.
On a side note, who can provide baselayers for the legs? I know that bogdamm have a big list but I'm not sure which files to use.

Latest posts