• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RD Pro12: Cardiff Blues - Munster (23-09-2011, 19:05)

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
rdpro12.png

Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff (23-09-2011, 19:05)
Cardiff.png
Versus_RD_Pro12.png
Munster.png

Ref:

[TABLE="class: grid"]
[TR][TD] Cardiff Blues [/TD][TD] [/TD][TD] Munster [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 15 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 14 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 13 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 12 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 11 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 10 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 9 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 8 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 7 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 6 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 5 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 4 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 3 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 2 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 1 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 16 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 17 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 18 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 19 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 20 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 21 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 22 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[TR][TD] [/TD][TD] 23 [/TD][TD] [/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE]

If skybet is anything to go by, this should be a cracker, with the odds being equall for either team to take a victory and the a pattern emerges with equal odds for a double result and so forth.

I fancy Munster for this one. Cardiffs are missing loads of players although they still have a decent team on paper.

We're in good form and lads are going well even without Internationals. Have just seen the pitch and it is in good condition compared to previous reports that it was "bobbly"

Munster Team: http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/9434.php

Munster:
J Murphy; D Howlett, D Barnes, L Mafi, D Hurley; I Keatley, D Williams; W du Preez, M Sherry, S Archer; B Holland, M O'Driscoll; P O'Mahony capt, T O'Donnell, J Coughlan.Replacements: D Fogarty, J Ryan, J Hayes, D Foley, N Ronan, P Stringer, S Deasy, T Gleeson.

Also found this. Pretty nice.
http://yfrog.com/ngeuoz
Monkey that's a gret vid and well Troy will be superb when fit as he has all the skillset. Have a look there is a good vid of Fla

We're in good form and lads are going well even without Internationals. Have just seen the pitch and it is in good condition compared to previous reports that it was "bobbly"

Where was your post-match report last week?

Though it was very conspicious in it's absence.

Looking forward to seeing how the backrow gets on and if Barnes can have another good match.

Where was your post-match report last week?

Though it was very conspicious in it's absence.

Looking forward to seeing how the backrow gets on and if Barnes can have another good match.
:D Was tired having been up early for Irish game then had to get down to Cork to Musgrave for 4:30 so was all go.

As for team tonight and well based on previous displays some may argue this is our strongest team.
Our back 3 are on form and well I think it's the strongest available and well when Earls and eventually come back and add in Zebo - Competition will be fierce.
Mafi and Barnes are excellent together, it's strange but Barnes is like a young Tipoki and that type of player is what seems to get Mafi going and well Mafi has been in excellent form.
Keatley is bussing in training and in matches and well seems to be loving the step up in class.
Williams is not as good as Stringer but his form is superb and well will benefit from this game.
Coughlan and POM are in forrm and well playing excellent.
TOD is picked over Ronan because TOD is a physical 7 and Ronan is a ball playing 7 and well we need physicality tonight but Ronan is in good form and can do a job if required.
Our tight 5 are going well and will really be up for the battle tonight.

And I think our bench is extremely strong and well keep an eye out for Ryano who will shine on his debut I'm sure.

Also here how Fla is rehabbing from World Cup injury
http://yfrog.com/15m8boz

Ok, well at least the ref is self assured but after giving a couple of calls Cardiff's way at the beginning there's been a questionable call and a very dubios call gone Munster's way recenlty.

Keatley's kicking some beauties and Blues seriously lack penetration for the posession they have.

Cuthbert is a monster.

At the game and very frustrated. Cardiff making silly errors under v. Little pressure and munster are capitalising. Munsters No.10 is doing a sterling job.This Cardiff team should be doing better than this though. Why is Laulala on the bench?

.Bad mistake kicking the ball into touch there because now stinger can come on for the woefuly slow Williams.

Ref getting booed for making a number of excellent calls about balls not being knocked on.

Another rant. Gavin Evans is rubbish. Why is Casey on the bench for him. And then why take off Daf Hewitt (a natural inside centre) for Casey? It doesn't make sense.

Wheover the BEEB Wales commentatot...or vice commentator is talks so much shite it's ubelievible.

Christ he even complains about the ref when his precios cardiff get the penalty.

Last edited:
Wheover the BEEB Wales commentatot...or vice commentator is talks so much shite it's ubelievible.

Christ he even complains about the ref when his precios cardiff get the penalty.

Don't defend the referee ... he has been dire and his interpretation at the breakdown has been nothing but poor. Munster are getting away with murder.

For me, Cardiff are trying to play running rugby alot in the wrong areas. The team that are tieing their shoelaces and keeping it tight will grind out this win. Munster have played territory well and look much smarter than Cardiff. It's bothering me that we don't have a plan B.When aren't Munster a bit dirty at the breakdown ;)

Don't defend the referee ... he has been dire and his interpretation at the breakdown has been nothing but poor. Munster are getting away with murder.

I'd like to know in what part of that quote I defended the ref?

In fact I mentioned in a previous post that he'd made a number of dubious calls in Munster's favour - my only reference to the ruck calls.

I did say he's made a number of good knock on calls where the ball has gone directly downwards or backwards and then bounced forward - not knock ons.

Don't say I said things I didn't say.

As for the ruck, Munster are gettign away with no more than Cardiff. The mast majority of the Munster penalties conceded have been for holding on - all the holding on in the world won't result in a ywllow card - unless it costs the other team a try or some such. They've rolled away and released the player as consistantly as Cardiff - possibly more seeinga s cardiff have given away as many penalties with half the possession.

Munster player should have gotten a yellow card for the penalty under the posts - and look, they've got one now.

Ref's been no worse than most refs - Cardiff just haven't converted their chances.

I'd like to know in what part of that quote I defended the ref?

In fact I mentioned in a previous post that he'd made a number of dubious calls in Munster's favour - my only reference to the ruck calls.

I did say he's made a number of good knock on calls where the ball has gone directly downwards or backwards and then bounced forward - not knock ons.

Don't say I said things I didn't say.

As for the ruck, Munster are gettign away with no more than Cardiff. The mast majority of the Munster penalties conceded have been for holding on - all the holding on in the world won't result in a ywllow card - unless it costs the other team a try or some such. They've rolled away and released the player as consistantly as Cardiff - possibly more seeinga s cardiff have given away as many penalties with half the possession.

Munster player should have gotten a yellow card for the penalty under the posts - and look, they've got one now.

Ref's been no worse than most refs - Cardiff just haven't converted their chances.

Wow .... simply wow ... you called the commentators biased for actually being correct when they are being negative about the ref so you are sort of siding with the ref.

Cardiff have not had the rub of the green, whatever way you look at it.

Like to see replays of that last pass to Cuthbert to see if it was forward.

Latest posts