re conditioned all blacks back playing for development teams

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by jake the mus, Mar 12, 2007.

1. jake the mus

jake the mus Guest

i just hada phone call from a friend at UNITEC saying that the blues dvlp V cheifs dvlp game is about to start and every all black from those two teams are playing. the game is at unitec in mt albert and he said the mills muliana is a BEAST and sivivatus gotten alot bigger

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Keep us posted...

4. jake the mus

jake the mus Guest

also because of the blues bye this weekend some of them played aswell, sucha as holwell, gerogie pisi, chris heard, tanielea moa. blues are killing them. i was told that joe looked sharp but sivi looked a bit rusty. ren ranger from northland was playing on the wing and butcherd a try when he intercepted a pass but then seemed to drop it for no apparntly reason. murry willams started at 1st 5 for the cheifs. its raining so i wouldnt expect much brillience today

5. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Does your friend have a camera? And if so, could you post up some pictures?

6. jake the mus

jake the mus Guest

nah i dont think he would he was just at uni when he noticed them all warming up 2 play. im pretty sure some will come up though..and that graham henry was there

7. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

How's this... Blues Dev squad takes on the Chiefs Dev squad and wins 28-12 (four tries to two).
    Ali Williams apparently had a blinder, Mils has an injury, Joe has a minor injury...

8. Sw1fty

Sw1fty Guest

Yeah looks as though Mils has injured his ankle and is on crutches, the news said it was a serious injury, but for the ABs sake I hope not.

9. esoj

esoj Guest

10. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!