re: Rugby Gaming website.....

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by locksley, Jan 23, 2005.

1. locksley

locksley Guest

Hiya Fellas,

After careful consideration, I've reluctantly decided NOT to go ahead with my forthcoming website!

Although most of the site is ready, such as reviews for previous games, screenshots, movies etc, there are a number of reasons (which I won't go into on this thread) why I'm not going ahead with rugbygaming.co.uk! Knowsleyroader, JJ and Umosay are probably aware of one of the major factors!

However....

I'm still on Schedule to have a good, "Hands on" solid play of Rugby 2005 in the next couple of weeks and you can rest assured that movies, screens and a full in depth preview will appear on this forum, or on some form of webspace for you to feast your eyes on! God Knows, EA won't do it so somebody has to! [​IMG]

Cheers

Locksley

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

Bit of a shame that...........

So no clue given to why youve decided on this action??

Nothing to do with lack of support from the game developers is it??

4. locksley

locksley Guest

Support from certain games developers has been superb! So no, this isn't the reason for my decision! Mainly, it's due to the fact that I've just not got any spare time to devote to the site, and I'd rather just forget it instead of start it up and leave it to rot!

Just out of interest, was sarcasm intentional in the last line of your post?

5. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

You read too much in to my posts my friend [​IMG]

Just thought that you were fed up with a certain developer who has no time for its customers, has a reputation for producing absolute muck games, and never reply to requests or E-mails............

6. locksley

locksley Guest

Sorry about that! [​IMG]

I was so shocked after hearing the unbelievable news that the demo will (probably) be out feb/march, that I say irrational things!!!

7. NZL Fan

NZL Fan Guest

No worries........

How certain are you that you'll have a copy of rugby 2005 in your hot little hands soon??

8. locksley

locksley Guest

No less than 90%!!!

9. That's a shame Locks ... your site was looking nice.

10. Boo. Hiss.

Completely understand, though.

Would have been a nice addition to JJ & Umo's fine sites.

11. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

See.... Even Trevor@Swordfish was looking forward to it!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!