England
Club or Nation
Sale
24 October:
Ireland v Italy - Aviva Stadium - Time TBC

31 October:
Wales v Scotland - Venue TBC (14:15 GMT),
Italy v England - Stadio Olimpico (16:45),
France v Ireland - Stade de France (20:00)

I'm going to have to remind myself what the state of the championship is.

At this point, I'm thinking "why bother?" - much like the Prem and HEC restarting.
I'm pretty confident that once I'm sat in front of the telly, that will have changed.

Premiership rugby final will be on October 24th so likely that none of the involved players will play vs Italy

Our position in the table is actually pretty decent which is weird, mainly because it definitely didn't feel like that at the time.

If we get a bp point win against Italy we actually go into the last week top of the table.

Our position in the table is actually pretty decent which is weird, mainly because it definitely didn't feel like that at the time.

If we get a bp point win against Italy we actually go into the last week top of the table.
Feels indecent to win a tournament when we got smashed in one of our games I suppose. Even when we've won it on points the games we lost were never very lopsided.

Feels indecent to win a tournament when we got smashed in one of our games I suppose. Even when we've won it on points the games we lost were never very lopsided.
Throw the six month break, the lack of fans and the general quality of our play in the games we did win and it'd probably be the least satisfying 6N win in history.

I suspect that whoever wins it won't have the usual satisfaction to it.

its happy us ...!

Six Nations 2020 Rescheduled Men's Fixtures
  • 24/10/2020 – Ireland V Italy – Time TBC – Aviva Stadium
  • 31/10/2020 – Wales V Scotland – 14:15 – Venue TBC
  • 31/10/2020 – Italy V England – 16:45 – Stadio Olimpico
  • 31/10/2020 – France V Ireland – 20:00 – Stade de France

Latest posts