• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Re-watch?

Dai Perk

Bench Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Scotland
OK. The wife is asleep, as is the toddler. I have all six games from the first 2 weeks of 6N available for re-watch. What is my best option? (Say France for either week and I'm throwing this computer away.)

If your going to nerd out the watch the perfect ones to watch is the 2 England games. They were physical and excuted their gameplan perfectly. Wales underperformed. France and italy not really, the first half of the scotland ireland game was good but trailed of in the second.

England was a complete performance against 2 different teams then use it to compare to how england do vs wales when they have a real full back, or 2 as halfpenny is now fit so they may play williams adams halfpenny which would improve their ariel game vs england. And see how we cope.

And yes suggested you watch the french but thats just to see them get battered and lawes tackle on bastardo :)

I just asked the moderator on that board. I can't imagine it's closed. Which and I post on there regularly.

9342CCC7-6CE9-462E-978E-9093C5B0FEB8.jpeg

I've asked why that is as well.
You should still be able to read things without registering, just won't be able to contribute

Latest posts