• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

REACHING OUT - Watch the IRB's Olympic video

K

Koribo

The International Rugby Board has premiered a new film that will be a key element of Rugby Sevens' campaign for Olympic Games inclusion.

'Reaching Out', produced by the renowned Wilder Films, is a major revamp of the original film that captured the hearts and minds of the Rugby family last year.

The film has since gone on to win a major international award at the 2009 New York Film Festival and has attracted more than 250,000 online views around the world.

The new version of 'Reaching Out' was kept under wraps until making its debut at Rugby Sevens' presentation to members of the International Olympic Committee Executive Board in Lausanne, Switzerland on 15 June.

www.irb.com

Watch Online _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBGCQ9E4xnI

Pretty good stuff. Thanks for posting. Would be great to see it in the Olympics. Would certainly get a good few of the other nations taking it more seriously while rewarding some of the other nations on the medals table.

good good good I like that

I hope it will take no long how we will see rugby sevens in Olympics

and also we have one buddy here from Kiev, I want to welcome him :)

I have seen the play of Ukraine sevens and can tell you they make sense

They have lost match only against Wales, here in Tbilisi

If Rugby sevens don't get into the Olimpics, then there is a global conspiracy against rugby....for sure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Jun 27 2009, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If Rugby sevens don't get into the Olimpics, then there is a global conspiracy against rugby....for sure[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

interesting buddy

so let's fight against the global conspiracy directed at rugby

We need more people from minnow countries like Lekso from Georgia, man007 from Chile and Koribo from Ukraine to speak out about the great game of rugby.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jul 1 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We need more people from minnow countries like Lekso from Georgia, man007 from Chile and Koribo from Ukraine to speak out about the great game of rugby.[/b]

Agree

So guys let's start some campaign, very wide campaign about that

I am serious we can do that on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo and other websites

Think about that and do it

I will be engaged

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Koribo @ Jul 2 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 1 2009, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Koribo @ Jul 1 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have on my site already has posted agitation
www.rugby.biz.ua[/b]

good bro I'll run you website
[/b][/quote]
thanks, trying to make the site interesting and beautiful
[/b][/quote]

Come on

It's already beautiful, with good design

Otherwise contents are interesting too

Links look good as most rugby webpages are available there

Keep in same soul bro ;)