Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bay of Plenty

• Counties Manakau

• Total voters
T

tommowins

With the ANZ cup patch we've run into a bit of a roadblock. Unfortunatly, you can not add teams to a tournament. We don't plan to overwrite the Super 14 and as the "Guiness Trophy" only has 12 teams in the league we have to exclude two teams.

So hence the vote above. Please vote wisely as this will go towards a patch that you will download. Also you vote for who should be omitted, not saved.

hmmm. I kind of regret putting Auckland, Canterbury and the big teams because we will not be excludin them. Thats like excluding the Crusaders, Sharks and Waratahs from the super 14 intsead of Lions and Cheetahs.

By the way, this is not a vote for the team you most dislike. It is a vote for the teams who are not very good and would be dropped in real life.

And that's why I voted Canterbury. ;)

But seriously, I hate how they just keep winning!

If I were to vote seriously I would have said CM

so just to confirm, if i run this patch, it would leave all the super14 teams and competition intact, but it would overwrite something from the northern hemisphere?

if so, i can't wait

yes, the Guiness premiership in the game. I will count up vote tomorrow (Sunday 15th)

OK don't bother voting anymore. It has been counted up and Counties Manakau and Manawatu are now excluded from the patch!

however they will be replacing Italian teams so you can play with them on 'play now'.

Latest posts