Haysie

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
Final Score
Reds 19 - Bulls 12

What a sensational game! The possession was just hogged by the Reds and the Bulls, valiant though they were, weren't able to strike the fatal blow right at the end.
Quade Cooper played very well, as did Diggers, Will Genia, Rod Davies and Scott Higginbotham (Who makes a strong claim for a Wallabies jumper with no Wycliff Palu around).

For the Bulls, I felt that Morne Steyn had a poor night while Zane Kirschner played well.

I didn't get to watch the game, was it more that the bulls played poorly than the red's played well?

Get stuffed you muppet, Reds killed them in literally every aspect.
Seriously man, get a grip. You've come onboard with a very badf attitude so far, it was after all a quite reasonable questrion when you consider the form displayed by both teams last year. Poor show.

Seriously man, get a grip. You've come onboard with a very badf attitude so far, it was after all a quite reasonable questrion when you consider the form displayed by both teams last year. Poor show.

Haha fricken funny though. And true.
Shimon, the Reds really did play amazingly well which is no surprise considering the form they've shown this year. I think we kicked the ball a grand total of 4-5 times all match, and the majority of those were chip kicks.
The possession was approximately 80% to the Reds all game. It was 93% to 7% in a 15 minute period just after half time.

This game was awesome to watch. The Reds dominated the Bulls right from the start there's no question about that. They just seemed a step ahead of the Bull throughout the whole game and never let it slip.

Highlight for me was when the Bulls fumbled it and Will Genia picked the ball up and kicked it towards the tryline and Scott Higginbotham chased it like a madman flying pass the opposing centres it was massive to watch. Congratulations Reds, a win well deserved hope you's can keep it up

i was looking froward to watching this but then i missed it due to playing COD6. I really want the red's to win it mostly becues there the underdog's and Quade Cooper he has such flare personaly i think he is posiable the in from 10 in the world right now.

I get the feeling we won't be seeing much of flat_eric around in the future...

Last edited:
knob? what is that

I personally use it as a term to mean someone who is very 'up' themselves and won't listen to reason. But that is only because I am Irish - might be different elsewhere.

Yeah it's a penis. I'll say it Gav. ;)

That wasn't funny Eric.

You'd like that wouldn't you ******.

Eric, what you said has hurt me deeply. I was so distressed in the immediacy of reading your comment that I cut off the tops of all of my fingers, such was my self loathing. As you can doubt imagine, this has made typing quite a chore. Quite messy too. Now, having reflected and gathered my thoughts, I have decided that I'm not going to charge you for the medical bill but I would appreciate if you would cover the cost of a new keyboard. Here is the model I'm currently using:

stealth-keys.jpg

It's a 2000-IS-DT, 2000-IS-PM Stealth Computer which has become very dear to me. The RRP is around 2,200 USD, but due to sentimental value I'd be looking for about 2,500. Cheque, laser or credit card is fine.

Good man, keeping things in line. I like you. :lol:
^ Whaaaaa? Where's this one gone!!!!

Last edited:
After seeing how good Genia and Cooper are playing together, could we see an Australian back-line of Genia, Cooper, Giteau, Barnes? In that order from scrum-half to outside centre?

Reds definitely deserved the win but I do feel that Scott Higgenbotham was in front of the ball that Genia kicked.

Yeah it's a penis. I'll say it Gav. ;)

That wasn't funny Eric.

If you would please refer to the same line at the end of Step Brothers during the catalina wine mixer, you would indeed find it funny. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Gavin said:
After seeing how good Genia and Cooper are playing together, could we see an Australian back-line of Genia, Cooper, Giteau, Barnes? In that order from scrum-half to outside centre?

While in theory it would be great to have those four players on the field at one time, Barnes and certainly Giteau are just much to small to play outside centre. Their playmaking talents would be wasted their anyway. You can't argue that the Wallabies are going to have some great depth in the coming years though.

Last edited:

Latest posts