• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reds Vs Brumbies

H

Haj

Well i gotta say im pretty dissapointed in the Reds. I was expecting a lot better then that.

Theyre either lacking heart or need to get their heads checked by a psychologist.

Maybe a better coach?

How about they sack the team?

That's what you call a good hiding. Outplayed and outfought in every facet of the game.

What's the news on Huxley?

THAT WAS JUST EMBARRSING.

Disapointed to call myself a Reds fan these days.

They are a fcking joke. Going no where in attack and defense was questionable at times.

Lack heart and other many facets of the game, they need to do there homework of other teams more and do set plays.

Yeah I didn't actually think the reds were going to be awful this year lol

but what happened to huxley was freaky the way he was shaking like that!, didn't look as though any damage was done to him. I hope he gets better.

I was quite impressed with the brumbies performance it gives me hope and maybe it might silence those who think we will finish bottom. :angry:

They are a fcking joke. Going no where in attack and defense was questionable at times.

Lack heart and other many facets of the game, they need to do there homework of other teams more and do set plays.
[/b]
Plenty of Force jerseys to go around ;)

I was quite impressed with the brumbies performance it gives me hope and maybe it might silence those who think we will finish bottom. :angry:
[/b]

Wouldn't suprise me if the Brumbies finish as the top placed Aussie team. With the players you've still got to come back from injury you'll be a threat to all teams especially at home.

[/b]

Huxley cleared of serious injury
SYDNEY, March 2 (Reuters) - ACT Brumbies fullback Julian Huxley has been cleared of serious injury after suffering a head knock in Saturday's 43-11 Super 14 win over Queensland.
Huxley was taken to a Canberra hospital in a neck brace after he began convulsing following a tackle on Queensland lock James Horwill in the opening minutes of the match.
Huxley was kept under observation overnight but released on Sunday after scans cleared him of serious injury, local media reported.
Brumbies coach Laurie Fisher said Huxley was unlikely to be fit for the next match against New South Wales in Sydney.

---

Apparently he's got concussion and will miss Friday's match vs. the Waratahs.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

SYDNEY, March 2 (Reuters) - ACT Brumbies fullback Julian Huxley has been cleared of serious injury after suffering a head knock in Saturday's 43-11 Super 14 win over Queensland.
Huxley was taken to a Canberra hospital in a neck brace after he began convulsing following a tackle on Queensland lock James Horwill in the opening minutes of the match.
Huxley was kept under observation overnight but released on Sunday after scans cleared him of serious injury, local media reported.
Brumbies coach Laurie Fisher said Huxley was unlikely to be fit for the next match against New South Wales in Sydney.

---

[/b][/quote]

Thanks. Good to hear that it's not too serious :)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Plenty of Force jerseys to go around ;) [/b][/quote]

I wonder why? :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Wouldn't suprise me if the Brumbies finish as the top placed Aussie team. With the players you've still got to come back from injury you'll be a threat to all teams especially at home. [/b][/quote]

Top placed im not so sure but if we can make Canberra Stadium a fortress its completely possible.Reds are crap and the waratahs are a flawed team but have being going well so far but the force could be the team if they can transfer there S.af form to Australia that said the teams they beat where pretty average.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

---

[/b][/quote]

Oh thank f**k i thought it was another injury. :(

There was also this on TWF

It was horrible to watch. But apparently once he was in hospital he asked if they had Foxtel so he could watch and if they didn't then could he have a radio to listen to the call... so he was aware of where he was which is always a good sign.
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotemain'>
Plenty of Force jerseys to go around ;) [/b]
I wonder why? :lol:
[/b][/quote]
Because our economy props up the rest of the nation so we can afford to have plenty of overstocks for the legions of fans soon to rush over to the mighty force. :D

That was an incredible game to be at... all the young guys got a few massive standing ovations towards the end... just exciting rugby...

They had nothing to lose and just went out and demoralised a Reds team that is filled with representative players... I can't believe the Australian's Wayne Smith had the nerve to state that they were the future of Australian rugby and that a loss to the Brumbies would hurt Australian rugby... what an idiot...

I was actually contemplating going home when I saw that Lyndon Bray was refereeing... is he the worst referee in the southern hemispehre? He didn't dissapoint my scepticism with his inept refereeing in the last part of the first half, especially when he overruled his touch judge and sinbinned Fainifo, and completely missed Ioane's late spear tackle on Hoiles... I think Lyndon was only looking in one direction for about 20 minutes of the game... another idiot...

Bring on the f***ing flowers!

I was impressed with the Brumbies. I was hoping they wouldn't fall away like the Blues did when they lost all their big names after 98..

I guess it's the coach :D

Latest posts