• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Referee's jerseys

sigesige00

Bench Player
I want to get referee's jerseys (Heineken Cup, Rabo12, Super Rugby, World 7s, etc). Could you tell me how to do that except by becoming a referee?

I want to get referee's jerseys (Heineken Cup, Rabo12, Super Rugby, World 7s, etc). Could you tell me how to do that except by becoming a referee?

You will have to de-register as a member at TRF. Then register on a referee forum and join the apparel board.

Lastly you will have to make solemn vow never to come back to TRF.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy...

They'll sell them in some shops. Like in the Elverys here they have been selling the HEC ref jerseys for a while.

You will have to de-register as a member at TRF. Then register on a referee forum and join the apparel board.

Lastly you will have to make solemn vow never to come back to TRF.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy...

Why the hate? Sige is a completely harmless poster who offers great entertainment!

Watch yourself Heineken. The League of Sige is on every continent, in every government, everywhere. There is nowhere we won't find you.

Watch yourself Heineken. The League of Sige is on every continent, in every government, everywhere. There is nowhere we won't find you.

well said....well said. How bout some goddamm RESPECT round here...goddamn it.

imagine Wenger enunciating "Come at me bro". I'd pay (about 2 euros max, though) to hear that.

Latest posts