• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Release Date

S

Springbok

I just spoke to EA Sports SA and the game will be in stores from the 12th of March.
Aparently there is a demo floating around. I'm still trying to get hold of someone who knows where I can pick it up.

I'm not sure what the release dates are in Aus and NZ but it should be the same.

Try and get the New Age Gaming mag, it might be on the discs that comes with the mag. They had it last year, but it will be for pc.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 28 2005, 07:30 PM
Was it you who said it will be out for PC tomorrow? The demo that is.
It was me , I said it - But i said the DEMO ONLY

Well thats what EA South AFrica said -- I just hope that they didn't lie

SO MAYBE , MAYBE NOT

CHEERS

RAY

Just been into Gamesman in Wellington, NZ and they saying midnight launch 02 March.

So if demo coming it better come out today.

so you're saying that they're saying that the full game will be out tomoz?

im just relaying what the chick told me "tomorrow at midnight" so that would be 02 March.

hey dude whered you go . the cuba street or lambton quay . just rang and they said 24th

Originally posted by gothecanes@Mar 1 2005, 01:10 PM
im just relaying what the chick told me "tomorrow at midnight" so that would be 02 March.
keyword there being 'chick'

i aint sexist, but along with driving etc, they arent the greatest wealth of knowledge with blokes toys!!!!

2nd of march - thats tomorrow...........no chance, unless its demo

gamesman are always a bit behind. i remember when spidey 2 came out i was looking around for good offers so after seeing the game at warehouse, eb and dick smiths i went to gamesman and they didnt even know it was out they tried to tell me it was out the week after. so hey

Gamesman Lambton Quay was where i went and chick said midnight tomorrow.
People have been known to be wrong occasionally so perhaps she was confused. Put it this way if it does come out tomorrow night then yay but if not then oh well we wait again for the dreaded delay, delay, delay.

hhhhmmmm sounds good lets hope shes right even the demo would b nice to try

Latest posts