• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Relocation to Scotland (Help!!)

The Cam

Academy Player
To any Scot who can be of any assistance

Me and my wife are relocating to Scotland next year. We are currently jobhunting, but to no avail. I understand that it is difficult to organise an interview when the candidate is in South Africa 11000 km away.

I have applied for several rugby coaching positions, where I thought I met the desirable requirements of the specification but haven't heard anything from these institutions since I've applied. Me and my wife both have education degrees.

We would like to have some form of security when we cross-over.

Help please anyone!:(

Hi mate,

I'm going to Scotland in 2 months and my Scottish friends told me that it is very hard to find "a" job in Scotland for the moment.
I reckon the best thing to do is keep on contacting your contact persons and if you don't have anything when you arrive just search a random job and work your self up to the top.

Good luck

Does anyone know if rentals in Scotland require rental insurance? I've been trying to get a straight answer for sometime now, but to no avail.

I've checked this website...but no info. Help!

Rental what, car rental?

Last time I heard you had to have insurance on a car in the UK, s'pose the cost of said insurance would be included in the rental rate

Latest posts