• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Remapping gamepad buttons

B

billiejoefanclub

I was wondering if anyone knows how to remap the buttons on a gamepad. At the moment I am currently using a ps2 controller with a usb adaptor. I have already used xpadder to simulate the keyboard but this is no use if I want to play with 2 players. So when I try use my controller with rugby 08 my buttons aren't the same assignment as the game therefore making it very confusing. Does anyone know how to change my button configuration in windows (eg. button 1 becomes button 2 and vice versa) or with software? Thanks!
ps. if anyone wants my xpadder button configuration for a ps2 controller then pm me and ill email it to you.

I don't know if you've already looked at my other post about gamepad configuration anyway this is how I've setup my Ps2 controller to usb on xpadder and it works perfectly except the right analogue controls are a little different.

eft analogue=directional buttons
L3=left ctrl
right analogue left=left shift & Q
right analogue right=left shift & E
right analogue up=left shift & W
right analogue down= left shift & S
R3=Alt
select=Enter
start=Esc
square=Q
triangle=W
circle=E
X=S
L1=A
R1=D
L2=left shift
R2=space bar

hiya, thanks for your reply. I have actually already done that but it is of no use if I want 2 controllers playing! I suppose I am just gonna have to settle for what I have then....
thanks anyway

I don't know if you've already looked at my other post about gamepad configuration anyway this is how I've setup my Ps2 controller to usb on xpadder and it works perfectly except the right analogue controls are a little different.

eft analogue=directional buttons
L3=left ctrl
right analogue left=left shift & Q
right analogue right=left shift & E
right analogue up=left shift & W
right analogue down= left shift & S
R3=Alt
select=Enter
start=Esc
square=Q
triangle=W
circle=E