• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rename/replacing Existing Team

D

David Gilmour

Hi all,

i'm creating my team.
i just edited logo,flags,kit, minikit..

i would to rename the Existing team on "NAMIBIA" in "MYTEAMNAME" ...

I should edit be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml ???

thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english

Hi,

When i've change a team name in the "be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml", the game crash every time...

Can you tell me how have you make the modifications ?

Thanks for your answer

Hi,

When i've change a team name in the "be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml", the game crash every time...

Can you tell me how have you make the modifications ?

Thanks for your answer
[/b]

you need an "HEX EDITOR" to edit string " dc371d84ed78d4cf88a641a8d8abc38a.english"

XVI32 is free, search it with google ;)

Where abouts in the dc371d84ed78d4cf88a641a8d8abc38a.english is the bit where you change team names?

you open the file .english
you do search in options xvi32 and find the name of the team and you owerwrite
before to do one save, you put the change in c: programs files\ea sport\rugby08

I changed Treviso to Toulon but now whenever I try to play as them the game crashes. So I put it back to how it was and it still freezes with Treviso...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ May 20 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I changed Treviso to Toulon but now whenever I try to play as them the game crashes. So I put it back to how it was and it still freezes with Treviso...[/b]

Can anyone help?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ May 22 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ May 20 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I changed Treviso to Toulon but now whenever I try to play as them the game crashes. So I put it back to how it was and it still freezes with Treviso...[/b]

Can anyone help?
[/b][/quote]

Give more details and make a screen if it's possible. Did you change the name in the english file with xvi32?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ May 23 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ May 22 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackblackandkyle @ May 20 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can anyone help?
[/b][/quote]

Give more details and make a screen if it's possible. Did you change the name in the english file with xvi32?
[/b][/quote]

Yes i used xvi32 and i used the search function to search for treviso and changed it to toulon. That changed the names, but wen I tryed to statrt a game with them it crashed. So I changed it back to treviso again and it still crashes. How can I post a picture thats not using a url?

Latest posts