• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Replacing Songs on Rugby 08

The son with the siren in it suckkks! I always turn down my speaks alnd look outside.

Horrible game decision

Hi, First of all excuse my english :S

I convert my songs to .asf format, and import them to Music.big, then with notepad I edit the track list like this:

<traxx count="2">
<trak filename="01 - Battery" artist="Metallica" ***le="Battery" album="Master of Puppets" country="Aus" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1" />
<trak filename="06- White Line Fever.asf" artist="Airbourne" ***le="White Line Fever" album="No Guts, No Glory" country="Aus" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1" />
</traxx>

My problem is that in the list, appear the song but no music sounds :S

Well if you see, First I import Metallica's song, but it didn't sound, so I thought that it will be because I didn't write the correct name of the song in the xml file, so I import another song, and this time adding the name with the .asf at final, but It didn't work...

What I'm doing wrong? Is there any info that its important to know that I didn't comment? Please help me! I need my favourite music in my favourite game!!

Thank you so much.

Regards

Hi, i've been inactive for a while will get to modding 08 again. I wrote the tutorials and will look into your problem within this week, just need to finish my exams.

Cheers

Latest posts