• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reputation - bring back Repamania!

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Many of you will know that I have been banging my drum about this one for a good while, but I finally have a reputation system in place that I like. I have conjoured up some good rep points as and when you hit them but you will have to do a lot of repping to see them.

You'll need to dish out the rep so we can start moving it forward. Currently you will see that a few people have green bars under their name. That's their reputation so far. What you need to do is click on "reputation" under a post you agree or disagree with and make a comment. This system can't be abused because it has a cycle, you can't rep people repeatedly, you have to rep so many others before you can.

It's just a bit of fun so don't go taking it seriously. But I would appreciate any rep being given out for a couple of days just to get us moving forward. Let's see plenty of green squares!

*Note

Give Rep by clicking the Star at the bottom left of the member you wish to give it to!

I was pretty reputable with the last system. I look forward to dominating this one as well.

Give me some rep Mite. Yes, you, with three bars... give some to me!

what was wrong with the last system? generally the best contributors were the ones with the most rep...

It didn't link to the posts in question. And this system means the whole forum can see how much reputation a user has.

The last one did as well didn't it?
It said exactly how many rep points you had, and you could see what everyone elses were for 'n' all

So does this one, if you look at Settings!

The last one worked but was broken ultimately as it didn't show you which post you were being repped for an all the links were broken. I am dishing out rep like crazy at the moment with a view to getting it moving forward. This is just a bit of fun, there are custom rep statuses that I have created and the more rep you dish out, the more you can find out!

No one has repped me yet, this makes me feel sad and unwanted. Oh woe is me!

Rep me mother f*ckers!

I'll rep you if you rep me ;)

NOOOOOOO!! We can't get to a place where we're constantly asking each other to rep us!! Although if you have a couple of seconds...

Click settings in the top right, then it lists all your rep

Ah does not tell you who has repped you!

Also ive had more negative than positive reps also! All on my first post in the thread :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it should be made compulsory to add "- [name of user]" to every rep point, with a contradiction to said rule leading to a ban.