• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Resetting your password

Did all that, but for some reason it gave me a new name as well - and says this is my first post.

(i'm Meh)

Did all that, but for some reason it gave me a new name as well - and says this is my first post.

(i'm Meh)

Had a look and you registered with different e-mail with the username Cew. I'll PM you with the one you registered as Meh

PS What's up with the weird names lol

It appears some members who have changed their user names in their time on the forum have had their accounts reverted to their old name. I definitely suspect that's what's happened here.

I tried the yahoo one before and it didn't work, but it did there.

Maybe I'm going mad but I honestly don't remember registering as "Cew". I've no idea what kind of name that's supposed to be.

Had to reset my password again today, as it wasn't allowing me to sign in anymore. Anyone else had this problem?

Edit: just read the database confliction thread thingy. Teething problems are certainly expected.

Last edited:
Had to reset my password again today, as it wasn't allowing me to sign in anymore. Anyone else had this problem?

Edit: just read the database confliction thread thingy. Teething problems are certainly expected.

I tried changing my password too but then couldn't sign in afterwards, i'm using the default password :S

Latest posts