Review: Rugby 2006 - stuff.co.nz

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by woosaah, Mar 6, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3595911a7873,00.html

this guy is an idot :) obviously didnt play last years game at all and must suck at the game. the haka has been introduced? it was in the game last year moroon :)

just thought i would show you guys ;)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Wow, that guy wrote that review like his career depended on it. Had me sucked right in. Wow.

Also, good news about the 10 Nations being licensed!! Good work EA!

....Idiot.

4. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Well, it has licenced teams....... ?

No? He's an idiot!

5. woosaah

woosaah Guest

well at least you guys agree with me :)

6. kaftka

kaftka Guest

World Championship has licensed teams as well... So does World League.

Yep, he's an idiot.

...Wait. He's no anybodies Dad/brother/husband/son is he?

No?

Good. He's an idiot.

7. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

but world champs doesn't have all licensed teams and world league doesn't have all licensed players, so in effect...

He's an idiot!

8. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Good point, but it can't be a licenced competition if theres no real world competition like that. So ultimately

...Hes an idiot.

9. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

We are agreed on the idiot point, but by god it will become a real tourny!

But for now....

He's stupid... uh he's an idiot!

10. BigTen

BigTen Guest

Ah give him a break - we all know that if he was smart he would have just copied and pasted a review from somewhere else months ago and tried to pretend that unlike everybody else in NZ that he had played the game.

And we all know that stuff employees (can't call them journalists) get paid 5c an hour and all of the bananas that they can eat.

It is funny about what he said in regards to missing a tackle and a try being scored. Isn't that like rugby anyway. Most times if you miss a one-on-one tackle and they break the line then the chances of a try being scored is pretty high. Not always of course but the percentage would be high.

I wonder what level he was playing on and with what team. I find that unless my tackling goes way astray (missing two or three tackles in a row) the AI only ever scores after a bit of pressure on my line - at least four or five phases. I find it easy to track back and at least make a tackle on the player who made the initial break from the missed tackle.

Idiot. Maybe he is a league fan or just hates EA with a vengence and really who would blame him, right!?

11. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Yeah, we've hated EA for years, until now. He seems to be a bit behind the times...

Idiot!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!