• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RHCP - Stadium Arcadium

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Jun 8 2006, 11:52 AM
?? thats soo lame its funny hahaha. Oh and the rolling stones dont do drugs anymore, well thats what they say. They are a bit old to be doing that on tour now. All they gotta do i watchout for those dam trees while on holiday haha.
Oh come on... They must be on speed or something ;)

I know that Keef wouldn't stop doing drugs just because he's getting old... Hes a true rockstar. Ugly and loud.

Originally posted by kaftka+Jun 7 2006, 11:09 PM-->
Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 7 2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Jun 7 2006, 12:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jun 6 2006, 07:44 PM
Dave Navarro > John Frusciante.

worst post ever!

how can you say that Navarro is better than Frusciante?!?!? ok Navarro does have a hot wife so that gives him a few points but thats nothing compared to the magical music that Frusciante has made

Frusciante is a drugged up *******... his Guitar work is good, but it wasn't as good as Navarros in One Hot Minute.

That and the fact his backup vocals make me want to go over there and slap his drugged up arse.

Then again Kirk Hammet > Both.
Pfft.... The Rolling Stones have never stopped doing drugs, and they rock harder than your mothers headboard when shes working. Don't give me that ****. Cobain was a drugged up *******. Anthony Kiedis was a drugged up *******... Hell, even my idol Dave Grohl was a drugged up *******.

As for the One Hot minute thing. Skillfully it may have better guitar (I don't know, I try to block that album from my mind), but there is no denying that as soon as Dave Navarro came, the Chili Peppers lost some of their Chili-ism, and when Frusciante came back from rehab, they got it back.

Not to mention, Navarro looks like a Prince-Earl Hickey hybrid. [/b]
Kiedis - Clean
Ghrol - Clean
Cobain - Dead... therefore clean... I assume.

Fuisicante is either still injecting himself like a diabetic, or else he has turned into Ozzy Osborne.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jun 8 2006, 04:21 PM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Jun 7 2006, 11:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

worst post ever!

how can you say that Navarro is better than Frusciante?!?!? ok Navarro does have a hot wife so that gives him a few points but thats nothing compared to the magical music that Frusciante has made

Frusciante is a drugged up *******... his Guitar work is good, but it wasn't as good as Navarros in One Hot Minute.

That and the fact his backup vocals make me want to go over there and slap his drugged up arse.

Pfft.... The Rolling Stones have never stopped doing drugs, and they rock harder than your mothers headboard when shes working. Don't give me that ****. Cobain was a drugged up *******. Anthony Kiedis was a drugged up *******... Hell, even my idol Dave Grohl was a drugged up *******.

As for the One Hot minute thing. Skillfully it may have better guitar (I don't know, I try to block that album from my mind), but there is no denying that as soon as Dave Navarro came, the Chili Peppers lost some of their Chili-ism, and when Frusciante came back from rehab, they got it back.

Not to mention, Navarro looks like a Prince-Earl Hickey hybrid.
Kiedis - Clean
Ghrol - Clean

Fuisicante is either still injecting himself like a diabetic, or else he has turned into Ozzy Osborne. [/b]
Lol... All bar Grohl were at their peak when they were druggies. I'm not saying that drugs are good, I'm just saying that you have no argument.

And when you say they're clean, there is no proof. Hell, even my mum smokes pot occassionally and you couldn't tell. They say they're clean, but with that lifestyle, whos to know?

Although, I'm sure none of them do Heroin anymore or anything dangerous.

[edit] And wasn't my Navarro - Prince and Earl comparison frighteningly accurate? I just read that before and I though, "Yes.... Yes, very much so..." What am I talking about right now you ask? Your guess is as good as mine.

I believe you were ranting about how correct I was by stating Dave Navarro > Frusciante.

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Jun 8 2006, 11:52 AM
?? thats soo lame its funny hahaha. Oh and the rolling stones dont do drugs anymore, well thats what they say. They are a bit old to be doing that on tour now. All they gotta do i watchout for those dam trees while on holiday haha.
shut up

Originally posted by kaftka+Jun 8 2006, 08:52 PM-->
Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 8 2006, 04:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

worst post ever!

Kiedis - Clean
Ghrol - Clean

Fuisicante is either still injecting himself like a diabetic, or else he has turned into Ozzy Osborne.
Lol... All bar Grohl were at their peak when they were druggies. I'm not saying that drugs are good, I'm just saying that you have no argument.

And when you say they're clean, there is no proof. Hell, even my mum smokes pot occassionally and you couldn't tell. They say they're clean, but with that lifestyle, whos to know?

[edit] And wasn't my Navarro - Prince and Earl comparison frighteningly accurate? I just read that before and I though, "Yes.... Yes, very much so..." What am I talking about right now you ask? Your guess is as good as mine. [/b]
The only reason why they where all at their peak when they where taking drugs is because they all started to take them when they started to reach their peak, not the otherway round.

Anthony Kiedis was high as a kite when he was 13.

Read "Scar Tissue"... probably one of the better Biographies i've read, hilarious stuff.

Originally posted by jinxed_nz+Jun 10 2006, 11:24 AM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Jun 8 2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 8 2006, 04:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

worst post ever!

Kiedis - Clean
Ghrol - Clean

[edit] And wasn't my Navarro - Prince and Earl comparison frighteningly accurate? I just read that before and I though, "Yes.... Yes, very much so..." What am I talking about right now you ask? Your guess is as good as mine.
The only reason why they where all at their peak when they where taking drugs is because they all started to take them when they started to reach their peak, not the otherway round. [/b]
I know. I didn't say otherwise. I was merely making the point that Ripper had no point.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jun 7 2006, 07:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

worst post ever!

Then again Kirk Hammet > Both.[/b]
i know its taken me a while to reply BUT......
how can an artists work on ONE album make him better than another artists guitar work on FOUR albums (not including his solo work)

No one that i know has rated Berton Averre's (The Knack) guitar work over Jimmy Page's (Led Zepplin) work

and yes i do believe that that is a good comparison

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 13 2006, 08:42 PM
Because the Knack are One Hit Wonders who are evil... like Tool.
yes thats exactly my point. Navarro was a one-hit-wonder with RHCP...and Tool are not evil - they are god-like

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 16 2006, 05:36 PM
An awesome Band whore at that.
hes the kind of band whore that is memorable for one night but then just a bad taste in your mouth in the morning. you should read 'Scar Tissue' to read about what everyone in RHCP thought of him and his guitar playing

dave grohl's the best band whore. He would kick dave navarro's ass in a band whore showdown anyday

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Jun 16 2006, 07:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jun 16 2006, 05:36 PM
An awesome Band whore at that.
hes the kind of band whore that is memorable for one night but then just a bad taste in your mouth in the morning. you should read 'Scar Tissue' to read about what everyone in RHCP thought of him and his guitar playing [/b]
Scar Tissue is an awesome book, skipped that part of the book though, bored me

I like the bit where they fired that guy (can't remember when or who) and at the end of the conversation the person goes "I accept that I'm not in the band anymore, aslong as you accept that your a motherf***er and i'm going to burn your house down"

That and jumping off 5 story high apartment buildings into swimming pools.

Funny Stuff.

and when flea wanted to jam with Navarro and Navarro said no because he doesnt like playing the guitar for the hell of it

Latest posts