Rico Gear

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Danny (innit), Apr 4, 2007.

1. Hi, just wondering if any of u guys can confirm what I already think....

There are rumours circulating around this end that Rico Gear is to sign for Gloucester. Now personally I think that's absolute horse crap and totally untrue as it's more a case of ppl making a wish list and reading too much into it! Can anyone either confirm or deny these rumours? Although I think they are just rumours, it'd be awesome if he did!

Cheers fellas.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. melon

melon Guest

Purely speculation and rumors at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he does.

He may be in the frame of mind where if he doesn't get a game at the RWC then he'll leave.

4. stinger129

stinger129 Guest

With Big Joe on his way to Northampton (if they stay up) I wouldn't be surprised at all if Rico Gear goes to Gloucester. What a signing that'd be!!

5. esoj

esoj Guest

i was pretty sure rico's contract lasted a year or two after the world cup

6. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Probably some overated Polynesian who couldn't hack the NPC, but went over there and became a superstar.

7. Probably some overated Polynesian who couldn't hack the NPC, but went over there and became a superstar.
    [/b][/quote]

Not even close.

Joe Van Niekirk.

8. you guys should take rippers boyfriend brenda ward...hes doing awesome down in crusader land!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!