rugbeian

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Sir Sean Connery was my favorite James Bond. He led an awesome life. May he rest in peace. They forgot the seventh one in the tweet, Never Say Never Again.

flag scotland GIF

Last edited:

Tallshort

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Yugoslavia

Club or Nation

Nottingham

Great in Bond, Highlander, the Rock, untouchables utterly crap in Zardoz

ncurd

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Sir Sean Connery was my favorite James Bond. He led an awesome life. May he rest in peace. They forgot the seventh one in the tweet, Never Say Never Again
Actually they didn't, Never Say Never Again was not an EON production and came about due to some interesting film rights (also why they didn't have access to Blofeld and SPECTRE and they weren't mentioned from OHMSS onwards until recently, its why you get Quantum is QoS). As such they refuse to acknowledge it ever happened this their account will pretend it didn't.

rugbeian

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Actually they didn't, Never Say Never Again was not an EON production and came about due to some interesting film rights (also why they didn't have access to Blofeld and SPECTRE and they weren't mentioned from OHMSS onwards until recently, its why you get Quantum is QoS). As such they refuse to acknowledge it ever happened this their account will pretend it didn't.
It's still a James Bond movie and should have been recognized in the tweet out of respect for Connery. Not acknowledging it is petty. BTW, I'm criticizing them, not you.

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

South Africa

One of my all time favourite Actors. Actually watched the Hunt for Red October on Saturday.

rugbeian

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

One of my all time favourite Actors. Actually watched the Hunt for Red October on Saturday.
I actually liked the movie more than the book. And being a fan of Tom Clancy novels that's a first for me.

Yulia

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Russian Federation

Club or Nation

Russia

I remember him in "Highlander","Indiana Jones" and "The Name of the Rose" - films from my childhood

Tallshort

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Yugoslavia

Club or Nation

Nottingham

Forgot "A man who would be king" excellent performance along with Michael Caine

The_Blindside

International
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

British Irish Lions

Had Dementia in his final months. Good way to go in his sleep and slip way “without fuss”.

rugbeian

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Had Dementia in his final months. Good way to go in his sleep and slip way “without fuss”.
I didn't know he had dementia until I read your post, fortunately he didn't have it for very long. It's really sad how some people linger on for years with dementia.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.