• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ripper vs Daniel - President of the World

Who should be given the ***le President of the World?

• Ripper (The Forces of Light)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ah! But I have a secret weapon... LEAGUE FANS.

All I have to do is to strategically place a few nukes at Bulldogs HQ and ill have them eating out of the palm of my hands

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 16 2004, 06:56 PM

All I have to do is to strategically place a few nukes at Bulldogs HQ and ill have them eating out of the palm of my hands
Yes and I could give you my Wigan jersey from the mid '90's when they used to win all the time and you would DEFINITELY have more STRATEGICALLY placed support. Especially as the older the jersey you have the more you can claim original fan status. Now all I have to do is go back to the Solomon Islands and get it back off the guy who asked if he could have it
<

Got to go with Ripper.

I smell corruption and scandals. And when Ripper goes for a press conference to fess up to his debauchery, he'll stumble to the mic, and tell everyone to 'f*** off.'

Therein lies true honesty.

Also, Ripper has joined me in St. Wigan mockery. COOUU-GARS!

Saints, I figure you'd be more up to the challenge in Ripper's aftermath -- you know, more to set right and all. You'll do such a clean and effective job that everyone will forgive you when you change the history books to read: There never actually was a First President of the World, it was all a hellish dream.

Until then, Ripper uber alles.

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 17 2004, 01:43 PM
I think ill call myself ''Vice President''... no wait, ''Junior Vice President'' - Homer J Simpson
Corrected
<

sure it may start out as petty saying stealing...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Aug 17 2004, 04:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Aug 17 2004, 04:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 17 2004, 01:43 PM
I think ill call myself ''Vice President''... no wait, ''Junior Vice President'' - Homer J Simpson
Corrected
<

sure it may start out as petty saying stealing... [/b]
He's not already in office and he's thieving.

Genius.

Ive already stolen 4 Computers, 3 sofas, the fridge and the carpet from my campaign office... you just wait till I hit the White House

I voted for the 'Prince of Darkness'........ohhh no, that Ozzy

It was (The Forces of Darkness) St Helens!
<

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Aug 16 2004, 08:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Aug 16 2004, 08:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 16 2004, 06:56 PM

Yes and I could give you my Wigan jersey from the mid '90's when they used to win all the time and you would DEFINITELY have more STRATEGICALLY placed support. Especially as the older the jersey you have the more you can claim original fan status. Now all I have to do is go back to the Solomon Islands and get it back off the guy who asked if he could have it
<
. [/b]
97-64-27.jpg
fc_1.JPG
Was the shirt like this, or a red version? Because it has to be the worst shirt that we've ever played in.

Or was it like this?
_944481_hanley150.jpg

Or this?
jasonrobinson.jpg
af_1.JPG

Or this
e6_1.JPG

Or this?
f1_1_b.JPG

or was the shirt blue?

Wow. Trust St. Helens to insult English Union and trust Wigan to find you all kinds of obscure or unobscure bits of information on league. They're the dynamic league duo.

Me and Wigan Rob argue at least once a day.

I wouldn't even give him a cabinet position!

LMAO!! You're exactly like brothers, arguing all the time!!
<

Do you know each other outside of the forum then??

Originally posted by gjohn85@Sep 4 2004, 08:56 PM
We talk on MSN a lot and if he ever bothers to go to a Saints vs Wigan game I'm sure we'll meet up.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Sep 4 2004, 12:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Sep 4 2004, 12:55 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Sep 4 2004, 08:56 PM

We talk on MSN a lot and if he ever bothers to go to a Saints vs Wigan game I'm sure we'll meet up. [/b]
If we meet at KR in the playoffs I may seek you out.

Latest posts