• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rl2 Uk Stadia List Confirmed (plus International S

D

doovepop

here you go people

from http://forums.sidheinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=427 the list of stadia has been confirmed.

QSAC Stadium
Aussie Stadium
Brookvale Oval
Campbelltown
Canberra
Dairy Farmers
Energy Australia Stadium
Leichhardt Oval
Oki Jubilee
Olympic Park
Parramatta
Penrith Football Stadium
Telstra Stadium
Toyota Park
Suncorp Stadium
Sydney Showground
WIN Stadium
Ericsson Stadium
Westpac Stadium
Odsal
The Jungle
The Galpharm
KC Stadium
Headingley
Griffin Park
Knowsley Road
Atlantic Solutions Stadium
Wilderspool
Halton
JJB Stadium
The Willows
Jade Stadium
SCG
North Harbour
Central Coast
The Coliseum
Post Office Road
Stade Aime Giral
Haliwell Jones Stadium

the list of international sides has been confirmed as the following
Australia
New Zealand
Great Britain
England
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
France
Russia
Papua New Guinea
Cook Islands
Fiji
Tonga
Lebanon
South Africa
United States
Malta

Oh, and both Castleford and Les Catalan are also available to play in friendlies or for inclusion in your own custom competitions.

enjoy people

cheers for that.........of more interest to me in that link you provided is the full set of commentary names.............

I'll be able to have a "best of all time" origin series, by creating the greats and have most of them called by name by Vossy (ie. Meninga, Lewis, ET, Sterlo, Fatty, Blocker, Daley, Fittler etc).

lol, hopefully they didnt spend too much effort and time on the International Teams.

Just a question with the names - If I create a player who's first name is say Albert and his last name is Johns, will it say "Albert Johns" or just "Johns"

Originally posted by Ripper@Oct 14 2005, 03:42 PM
lol, hopefully they didnt spend too much effort and time on the International Teams.
lol.

good to see north harbor in there though. it is nz's nh isnt it?

Originally posted by sambad5+Oct 14 2005, 05:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Oct 14 2005, 05:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Oct 14 2005, 03:42 PM
lol.

good to see north harbor in there though. it is nz's nh isnt it? [/b]
Yes. I think if you go to the Rugby League 2 home page that's North Harbour in the background.

Good list of stadia and therefore teams. Let us hope the game has all the playability in the world.

Latest posts