• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RM Fantasy Rugby.

Who will be playing frantasy rugby this year and joining the TRF League?

• I will be joining.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I will be joining (had to have 2 choices)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scotty

First XV
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Exeter
Rugby magazine fantasy rugby. Done it the last 2 years as i know a few of you have.

One of the best ive played as well as also doing a 6N and SR ones

I know its early but its just started and the teams are up bar a few SR transfer players that hopfully will be added soon.

https://therugbymagazine.com/fantasy/premiership/squad

Join the TRF Premiership
e09122691186

Might be you and I again Scotty ...

Might be you and I again Scotty ...
Maybe so but i wont be discourage from trying :)
And im eager to make up for last year where i made up 100 places by coming 1st in GW 22 and then didnt realise it had changed and now incoporated the play offs lol :confused: so did pretty bad in the end.

Also noticed there is a world cup game too.

I'm more than happy to promote the game as I think it's easily the best fantasy rugby game out there.

I'll also be playing the RWC game.

Where did you finish in the Premiership game? I went from 200 and something in 2017/18 to 27th in 2018/19.

2017/18 - 65th first year
2018/19 - between 500 and 600, cant remember but not good. Was 299 at end of GW 22. And didnt realise about play offs.

The starting 28+ players you choose makes such a difference. I spent the first few weeks chasing my arse after a few risks that didnt pay off and that mixed with 1 or 2 injuries

Yeah - I'd go along with that. I picked poorly for the Super Rugby game and never really recovered.

I had a couple of gambles in mind for the coming season but some of the players I had in mind are too expensive to gamble on.

I think I have a pretty good idea of what my squad is going to look like, but I'll be curious to see the valuations on the incoming SR players.

Alot missing still obv. du preez x 3, and no one at Lirish over 250k. Got my 28 with 250k left in the bank lol. That will change entirely by the start of the season im sure :)

Haha maybe because your in a different country but i dont know at all, search it via google then, dw its nothing dodgy.

Go to my thread for RM fantasy.

So my link is dodgy to you yet going through google to the same website isnt? Thats wierd but glad your signing up go to my thread join the TRF league its on there

I know, weird, right? My guess is it's my work settings...

ANYway, I signed up and created a team called Small Furry Mammals. I can't see how to search for your league, though...?

I know, weird, right? My guess is it's my work settings...

ANYway, I signed up and created a team called Small Furry Mammals. I can't see how to search for your league, though...?
Go to leaderboards, scroll down to private leagues, click join league and then put in that code and you should find it.

My teams called Scotty'sChiefsMk3

6 people in the league so far.
Me - SCOTTY'SCHIEFSMK3

@Dave Davies - Small Fury Mammals

Who else is there? And whats your squad names.

Giving this another bump.

It does involve a bit more of an investment of time than some of the more basic games, but if you select well, that could be as little as 20-30 mins per week.

I've got a really competitive league running on another forum so it would be great to see that here too.

It's free and it's great, so there's no good reason not to sign up. Who wouldn't want the ultimate prize of TRF bragging rights?

Hate is a strong word Scotty ...

I dropped 42 places last week to 128 after making some spectacularly poor decisions. I tried to go with as many players as possible who were actually playing but screwed myself over as I'd have been better off picking the ones who didn't and got the average score from the cancelled games. For example, Beale got me 2 points rather than the 19 I could have had!

I'm hoping I can do well I'm the knock outs to get back up in to the top 50.

Latest posts