• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Robbie Deans likely to remain Wallabies coach after World Cup

Well, I'm thinking regardless of his success, Graham Henry will want to retire after this RWC, so I guess Deans has the top two rated countries all wanting him to join them. That said, I'm not a big Deans fan, but he's a bloody good coach.

Well, I'm thinking regardless of his success, Graham Henry will want to retire after this RWC, so I guess Deans has the top two rated countries all wanting him to join them. That said, I'm not a big Deans fan, but he's a bloody good coach.

Im with you im not a Deans fan,but he probably the best for the job.Hensen going for the top job? Bring Back Buck.

Yep, I guess the last time this issue came up, I was in the Robbie Deans camp, as i thought Graham Henry had had his chance, but, that being said, I decided to support the coach regardless of who it was.

... I guess Steve Hansen will be crushed by the news that Robbie will stay with Australia :D

Well its good Australia want to keep'em it wasnt so long ago some of them were thinkin of axing him. You dont hear about Deans when the Wallabies are winning only when they're losing, I think.

Vern Cotter will probably resign from Clermont at theend of the season. Do people even remember him in New Zealand? Is there gonna be any opening in Soup Rugby coaching next year?

Vern Cotter will probably resign from Clermont at theend of the season. Do people even remember him in New Zealand? Is there gonna be any opening in Soup Rugby coaching next year?

I think most remember him as assistant coach of the Crusaders, but there aren't many jops on offer?

I'm not a big fan of Deans I don't like the way he picks the team, he seems to pick his fave players and not who is on song at the time.

I think he coached Bay of Plenty, didn't he? I don't think there will be any openings.

As for Deans, I have never forgiven him for what he and Mitchell did to Cullen. If you read Cullen's book he is very critical of both of them and Cullen isn't one to criticize. It's probably good for the Crusaders that they re-signed him. Canterbury bias isn't a factor over there and he has done pretty well with Australia.

Deans has done good with what talent he has available and developed himself.

Latest posts