Round 10: Crusaders v Cheetahs

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Dumbo, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Crusaders (1st on the ladder) take on the Cheetahs (equal 7th on the ladder) at home… Cheetahs have had a pretty miserable time in Aus and against the Crusaders I think they aren’t gong to have a good time of it in NZ either.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woosaah

woosaah Guest

13+ easy points for the crusaders, havnt had a bonus point for a while, about time i reackon :)

oh party at my place for the 530 kick off BYO booze and food (BBQ) :p

4. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

I will be off to give my $11 dollars to the TAB on the Cheetahs.....

lol....don't worry....I back the Crusaders....the $11 is my insurance money in case they lose......$5 for 12 and under Cheetahs victory ($55 dollars returned), $5 for 13 and over victory ($125 return), and $1 on a draw ($50 return)....

So I plan to make a fair buck.......regardless of what part of my $11 dollars wins.....

However if the Crusaders win it will be a well spent $11......small price to pay for a Crusaders victory.....

5. woosaah

woosaah Guest

yeah good luck for that, the crusaders win that is :D

6. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

No luck involved with the Crusaders.......like Yoda says....they do....or do not...

7. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Sweet.

Address? :huh:

8. Rassie

Rassie Guest

Well, just remember Cats (that time the franchise was 70% Vrystaat squad) won in Nelson 32-31! :p

9. greg somerville says that?

10. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

same person/creature

He uses the force a lot....

11. woosaah

woosaah Guest

my address involeves the words lower hutt :D

12. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Sweet. I'll go doorknocking then.

13. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Look for the inbred in the Crusaders jersey cooking roadkill on the front lawn.

14. kaftka

kaftka Guest

In Lower Hutt?

....Talk about needle in a haystack....

15. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Now thats funny

16. the western force?....when hes playing rugby 2006?...

how did you get all this information?..are you one of them aliens off that 'invasion' programme?...

:ph34r:

17. woosaah

woosaah Guest

yeah ill be out the back with the road kill, had this really nice possum the other day :D

come around more the merrier just yell woosaah woosaah and i know where you r from

(either that or think that guy has watched more bad boys 2 than me)

18. Dumbo

Dumbo Guest

Head to Head:
    Crusaders: 1 - Greg Somerville, 2 - Tone Kopelani, 3 - Campbell Johnstone, 4 - Chris Jack, 5 - Brad Mika, 6 - Reuben Thorne, 7 - Richie McCaw (Captain), 8 - Mose Tuiali'i, 9 - Kevin Senio, 10 - Daniel Carter, 11 - Scott Hamilton, 12 - Cameron McIntyre, 13 - Casey Laulala, 14 - Rico Gear, 15 - Leon MacDonald.
    Reserves: 16 - Corey Flynn, 17 - Wyatt Crockett, 18 - Kevin O'Neill, 19 Johnny Leo'o, 20 Andrew Ellis, 21 - Aaron Mauger, 22 - Caleb Ralph.

Cheetahs: 1 - Os du Randt, 2 - Tiaan Liebenberg, 3 - Jannie du Plessis, 4 - Corniel van Zyl, 5 - Barend Pieterse, 6 - Ryno van der Merwe (Captain), 7 - Ockie van Zyl, 8 - Frans Viljoen, 9 - Falie Oelschig, 10 - Willem de Waal, 11 - Gaffie du Toit, 12 - Barry Goodes, 13 - Ronnie Cooke, 14 - Eddie Fredericks, 15 - Bevin Fortuin.
    Reserves: 16 - Ollie le Roux, 17 - Wian du Preez, 18 - Gareth Krause, 19 - Kabamba Floors, 20 - Michael Claassens, 21 - Meyer Bosman, 22 - Sinethemba Zweni.

19. loratadine

loratadine Guest

the crusaders will win this by 25.

20. So you live in Lower Hutt? i think i will come crash aswell.

21. woosaah

woosaah Guest

didnt hear anyone yellling woosaah so i didnt let anyone else in :) was a good night of poker made myself some money, oh the game was a bit of a walk over as well :D

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!