• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11

Absolutely atrocious conditions, both teams are struggling get through more than four or five metres.

Could be another 3-0

Last edited:
Bonus point this early into the game in this weather is seriously impressive stuff, great performance

Luke McGrath having a great game, really hit his form the last few months.

Kelleher's lineout throwing has been seriously impressive given the conditions, and his carrying has been good as always.

Just watching the match now. Get you someone who talks about you like Donal Lenihan talks about John Hodnett. Managed to mention him in every situation.
Delighted Hodnett had a great game though I think he can definitely excel as a ball carrying 7. The opposition was truly muck but it was good to see us run up the score when we could have sat back. Young players looked very hungry.
Edit: harsh yellow at the end. The fella was trying to break up a scuffle and Cloete tries to collar him.
Watched game back on record from last night. Think you mean Toland. Not Donal. Poor opposition but great to see Larkhams print look close. Goggin plyed very well at 12 and Jacko was superb. Props were superb and well it was a stepping stone in right direction. Dont think the wind was shown on tv much

Last edited:
Weather is not looking good

That's something rarely ever said here in sunny southern California. :cool:

I mean that in a nice way. You're all welcome to come out and visit.

Last edited:
Scarlets couldn't make their possession pay and lost at home 9-14 against Edinburgh.

The Scarlets are in third place in Conference B, and still in the hunt for a playoff spot. So that's good news if you're a fan of theirs?

The Scarlets are in third place in Conference B, and still in the hunt for a playoff spot. So that's good news if you're a fan of theirs?

But it would have been even better news had they won and topped the conference. Anyway, pleased to see Ospreys win at last - and against an Irish side, no less.

But it would have been even better news had they won and topped the conference. Anyway, pleased to see Ospreys win at last - and against an Irish side, no less.

I went to the Pro14 website to see the highlights of the Ospreys match, but they're not posted yet. o_O

Latest posts